“Excellent service and lived up to expectations” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lagnaa...barefoot dining

Lagnaa...barefoot dining
Ranked #64 of 10,424 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Little India
Description: Lagnaa has introduced Set meals for Lunch and Dinner for as low as S$23 per head. Come check it out! We serve also Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Healthy & Halal options
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and lived up to expectations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

We'd been recommended this tucked-away restaurant in Little India and from the moment of our arrival we felt welcomed and relaxed. Sitting outside, in the company of the owners as it was early evening, we not only enjoyed an exceptionally friendly atmosphere, but the food was great (although a bit pricey). We were guided through the main menu, based on our 'taster' dish to determine how hot our taste buds could cope with!
A memorable and entertaining experience - thanks!

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Perth, Australia
“Good curry but a little touristy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed in Wanderlust which is down the road. If your staying in the hotel its back up Dickson Rd towards Little India and its on the left. The restaurant offers goods range and surroundings. The wine isn't the cheapest and not what you would expect from the place.

Not a bad place but probably better value/more authentic in Little India.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
South Africa
“Great food and interesting venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We usually don't eat early but all of us found ourselves to be hungry even though it was barely 6pm. Finding Lagnaa was easy enough although I was pleasantly surprised with it's modest appearance and decor. At first I was a little anxious about sitting upstairs because at my age, sitting cross legged isn't as easy as it once was but I was able to make myself comfortable just the same. We had the room to ourselves and the full attention of our server who made several recommendations, all of which we accepted. The food was served very quickly.

Everything we ate was delicious with bright, fresh flavors. There had been substantial discussions on how spicy we wanted our food and while I prefer my Indian food spicier than ours was served, there were others in our party who wouldn't have enjoyed it it had been any hotter. Regardless, there wasn't a single dish that produced even the slightest criticism EXCEPT that I felt that all the portions were too small. We had five entrees plus three appetizers to share and whereas no one in our party of four left hungry, I felt that there should have been leftovers. While we were ordering, my wife kept saying, "We're ordering too much food!" but our server thought that we were ordering the right amount and she was right.

All that being said, it was a delightful and memorable meal.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Richmond, Australia
“DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

We loved this restaurant. The service is excellent and the food very interesting and well presented. The staff were very helpful also. We didn't sit upstairs as we didn't like sitting on the floor. Downstairs was buzzing. Its in a great location and was well recommend by our hotel which was a 5 minute walk away. Would certainly go back on our next trip.

Visited October 2013
Singapore
“Special Dining But Pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I knew about this restaurant via net friends who organized get-together event at this restaurant. I wasn't able to join so I went for a visit with my friend. What is special is there is no chair and you have to seat on floor while dine. When I reached there, I found they actually have normal dining area with chair at level 1 (no aircorn) and level 2 where you have to remove your shoes and sit on the map. We were there for lunch and no much people. We were the only when we arrived, then later a family joined. Food tasted average but it is considered expensive for me as 2 of us with 2 dishes and naan and 2 drinks costed us more than $50. The portions are the normal size(if you been to Indian restaurant then you will know the normal size I referred) that you usually have in most Indian restaurant.