“Friendly, Quality, Delicious”

Cuisines: Indian, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little India
Description: Lagnaa has introduced Set meals for Lunch and Dinner for as low as S$23 per head. Come check it out! We serve also Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Healthy & Halal options
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

More pricey than most of Little india, however it's made to order, authentic and top quality. The lady waiting on us was attentive and likable. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank michaelrickwood
Write a ReviewReviews (1,096)

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I love this place as not only is the food ala carte (cook upon ordering), but the food is NOT oily... I always thought that Indian food MUST be oily as I have tried in alot places...

The food here is not oily and I have to say the quality is good.

I ordered fish curry at Level 3, yoghurt rice and ice lemon tea.

This restaurant is rather busy, so have to wait for the food at times. They seem shorthanded so I just waited for the food while watching the people go by.

If you are someone who loves quality Indian food (not all curry contains coconut and not all curry are spicy, that is what i realised)... go to Lagnaa.

Adios

t

1  Thank tanelee
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I visited on March 15, 2013. The vegetarian food we ordered was non-descript and way over-priced (50 SGD for a meal that cost 15 SGD on Race Course Rd. and far better). The service was just average (we ate downstairs). The restuarant's only other patrons were Westerners. We have come to learn that the best Indian food is where Indians eat--unfortunately this was not the case at Lagnaa.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This place has become too successful for its own good. Frustrating service with extremely average food at ridiculous prices. The minute morsels of chicken that made for a chicken curry were laughable as were the few cubes of Paneer that made for our other dish. Then we had the bread - any restaurant that thinks it is acceptable and justifiable to charge $8 for a Roomali Roti needs a sanity check. The fact is there are 100's of restaurants in Singapore and plenty in Little India that will not rip you off and tell you to fetch your own glass of water (from upstairs) when you have just paid $85 for a meal.

10  Thank GarethJ J
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Really enjoyed eating here. Chilli chicken starter was so tender and considering it was one of the milder dishes (1.5 on the chilli scale) still had a kick. Awesome mutton masala (I went for a 4 on the chilli scale) and was perfect. Meat fell to pieces and the sauce was thick and not oily at all. Garlic naan was really good too. The portions don't look huge, but boy I was still full hours later and in hind site you wouldn't want more. Also had a Gulab Jamun for desert that melted in the mouth, and it had a great twist using Baileys instead of the usual syrup. Great resteraunt and the owner and staff were lovely.

1  Thank TimBerr