“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Indian, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little India
Description: Lagnaa has introduced Set meals for Lunch and Dinner for as low as S$23 per head. Come check it out! We serve also Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Healthy & Halal options
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great location, super service and amazing food without having to remortgage your home. The spice test is a a fun idea so you can enjoy your curry without pain. We sat downstairs to soak up the atmosphere of Little India and I would recommend this. Terrible wine list but that's my fault for not wanting beer.

1  Thank tomwaits8
Write a ReviewReviews (1,186)

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I came here after reading trip advisor reviews & we weren't disappointed. The two lady hostesses were so friendly & explained the menu thoroughly with the spiciness grading system from 1 - 10 (No one has ever managed to eat a 10 & only one person has mananged a 9)! We both love spicy food but the 3 was hot enough for me & the hubby had to order a mango lassi after the 4 proved a little hotter than expected! The flavours in all of the dishes we tried were so wonderfully different from what we've tasted before & if we were staying longer in Singapore we would definitely come back! Thank you!

2  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed February 6, 2013

From the moment I stepped in, till the last goodbye , it has been a great experience.
Loved everything about the place - great food (level 2 is enough) for me, very hospitable staff
& well-thought through concepts.
Couldn't resist ordering Ice Chocolate
They have so many interesting events going on too! I signed up for Food Tasting. You should too!

2  Thank Vit v
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Quite frankly we were appalled. One comes to expect service in Singapore restaurants, it's pretty scanty here. We walked past the place early in the evening, glanced at the unusual and tempting menu and were sold the idea by a cheerful and friendly lady, explaining that we had business elsewhere first and would return in an hour or so. Upon returning we were given a table, handed a menu and ordered two beers - which I might add were considerably more expensive than many other local establishments. Over the next half hour we tried many times to attract a waiter's attention to place a food order - no reaction whatsoever, not even a "Be with you in a minute Sir." Therefore after finishing our drinks I went to the pay desk and said I'd pay for the two beers and call it a day. They even had the gall to try and add a service charge!

Little India is an amazing area full of some great restaurants, many of which feature excellent welcome, service and food. Maybe the food here is good, I don't know and doubt I ever will. There's enough competition around here not to return to a place that doesn't want your business.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Ate here on the 1st of February after spotting the spice challenge, (i like spicy food) The service was excellent and very friendly, just know what your spice level is. If you can handle food ask for spicy, but be realistic too. I ate with two friends, I had really spicy, loved it, one person had mid level spice, he also loved it, the other had a dish with no spice and loved it too. Not anymore expensive then the surrounding restaurants, I would definitely recommend trying this restaurant

2  Thank Paul C