“the peper crabs are back!”

Long Beach @ DEMPSEY
Ranked #156 of 11,073 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tanglin
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The Sri Lanka peper crabs are just excellent. The location is nice : the large terrace is quiet. This iconic restaurant is quit expensive. Try it if you can afford it.

There are newer reviews for Long Beach @ DEMPSEY

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We booked a table for 8.30pm on Saturday and would you believe they ran out of crabs by then?! When we were being seated, they told us "we have run out of Sri Lankan crabs", implying there were other shellfish but when we were ordering, they didn't have anything at all, not even lobster! If we had known there was no shellfish, we would have gone somewhere else!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I've been a follower of this Long Beach branch since its heydays at Marina South. I will not go to another restaurant for seafood unless I have no choice. Their signature dish is the black pepper and chili crab. Their latest creation of soft and crispy hor fun is great.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

going to Long Beach is one of the must-do things for any visitor to Singapore. there is also another brand but this is convenient since it's in town.
the chilli crab and pepper crab are both amazing. something that every visitor has eaten. and must eat. apart form other dishes, these are the 2 that I order every time I go there.
if you haven't visited long beach, then I suggest you do so - you will not regret it.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Been craving for chili crab with mantou so had to come and eat here. As usual place is full packed because it's CNY week and i think also the reason why their crabs this time were smaller. We also ordered the pepper club and the cereal prawn. I would say, my craving was satisfied. Had a cool white wine that went with it.