“Good food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I and my colleague went to this place on 2nd March 2012 for dinner.

I ordered Kasmiri naan and Zafrani murgh,kaali dal,kababs.
It took them 20-25 mins to serve the order which I thought was a bit too long. The decor of this restaurant is nice and you can enjoy the view of Clarke's Quay from this place.

The taste of the food was good and the service was good. Overall a good dining experience but a bit pricey!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Being an indian myself and knowing what indian food is about this place "GO INDIA" is a significant disappointment. Out of all the indian restaurants I have been to this is by far the worst tasting. We ordered several dishes worth $106 but were forced to not touch them after few bites.
So this place should rename itself as "DONT GO INDIA"
I hope this helps!!!!!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Went here on New year's day 2012 with family. Most of the patrons were Indian. The food was decent. The nan was excellent. Warm with a bit of oil brushed on it and fresh from the oven. Indian buffet was a first for me. However I've never had Indian food in India, so some readers may ignore my review. I HAVE had good Indian food for the last 15 or so years in the NY/NJ area of the US. Singapore is all about buffets. Give it a try.

Reviewed June 11, 2011

Very good food, great ambiance, good buffet and ala carte menu, hopspitable with good service the hotel although a little steep for about 12 US dollars per head for a nice vegetarian meal without drinks with an option for outdoor seating near harbour area at VIVO city mall. Must eat here if u love indian food.
There are various relatively cheaper options like Raj, Sarvanna and Khansama in Mustafa or little india but they lack the ambiance although are good value for money. Arab street is also a nice place for dining out while quick cheap itlian is recommended at various malls in a restaurant called Pasta Mania..

One must remember that restaurants close early by 9:30 in most places in Singapore and one must order food ideally by or before 8:45 for dinner.

Reviewed February 25, 2011

To start with, all I can say is that they have got the authentic North Indian cuisine and left nothing to taste buds to crave for more....:)

I had a Sunday night buffet and the moment I saw cauliflower in authentic natural yellow colour, I knew whats in store for me. Foodies have ample choice right from vegetarian to non-vegetarian items.

Addition of kulfi, rajma/chole will complete the ultimate delight. Bhalle in dahi bhalle was a bit hard but it was tasty.

All in all, must visit when in Singapore! Best view of Sentosa from the restaurant.