Tripadvisor
Singapore

“Great selection of local and western food”
Review of Spize @ Bedok

Spize @ Bedok
Ranked #2,426 of 15,537 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Asian
Neighborhood: Bedok North
Description: Spize offers a Uniquely Singapore al-fresco dining experience with a careful selection of our favourite recipes. From the much loved Western and Mediterranean, Spicy Indian, Authentic Thai to our favourite Singapore local street food!Spize delivers a wide selection of exquisite street delights satisfying thousands of dinners daily at superb value!Spize is also conveniently located with strategic operating hours and has for years been the ideal pit-stop for post party grub and late supper meals amongst locals and friends from lands afar.The Spize team consistently strives to improve our service delivery and the continuous fine tuning of our culinary efforts have been winning us many loyal supporting fans and a few humbling awards.Browse through our menu offerings, pick your favourite items and we look forward to your next visit.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As the title says there is a great selection if local and western food all at reasonable prices.
Burgers and fries are great as are the local favourites like nasi goreng and char kway teow.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (100)

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

Management should be acknowledged they might have forgotten to prepare my order after 25 minutes when all my family members almost finished their dinner but my order still not yet arrived. Their excuse is crowded but why my family got their meal much earlier than me. I got my meal only after approach their staff.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Zainudin-Abd-Rahman
Reviewed August 16, 2019

We had wonderful dinner at spize (Bedok) we enjoyed the Fried Maggie Goreng with chicken and chocolate colony waffle with ice cream hmmm...so delicious and yummy! I like the concept indoor dining was clean and cosy the wall was colourful painted and the staffs was friendly too.
What a amazing dinner!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2019

Very bad attitude staff asking for menu. When came they just throw the menu on the table and left. Management of Spize pls look into it.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

Some of the tastiest food I've eaten. We went for the Roti, Chicken wrap and lamb wrap. Amazing. The mock tails were refreshing and just enough to accompany the meal and take the heat off from the spices.

Date of visit: July 2019