Open today: 9:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
One of the many clubs we saw in one night

Reviewed August 17, 2016

from $22.30
from $25.83
from $106.38
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Drinks were prepared by a very rude bartender on eve of Good Friday. He has full long sleeve tattoos, a chinese guy. The card machine was down, and told me off rudely. My wife went to buy another drinks at that counter, he was calling my wife sayang telling that the counter was down and was asking her for a number,willing to give free drinks. Terrible, management please do something about this staff.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Went on the eve of good Friday the line to the entrance was mixed with ladies and gents. There were a few people cutting the line and no one actually asked them to q accordingly despite being seen. When ordering drinks their credit card is down. Totally ridiculous. And when I wanted to pay the bartender flirted with me. Such an atrocious behaviour

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed December 14, 2016

I went there on a Friday Night I loved the vibes but also the music played. The place is huge and well located, pity they don't stay open til late

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed September 14, 2016

Thursdays are my favorite for the hip hop and Saturaday is also a decent night out - avoid Wednesdays are it is usually very quiet. If you want to guarantee entry then prebook a table so you don't have to queue with the what can be a large crowd waiting at the door.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 17, 2016

I was taken out by some locals and this was just one of the many clubs and bars we hit along the circuit. I am pretty much past my club days, so it's hard for me to review one, but I'd say it was probably just average. It was a Saturday night and seemed a bit slow. Also, they gave us drink tickets but them wouldn't let us use them for a shot as our drink. Singapore is very by the rulebook, which can be a bit stifling at times.

Date of experience: August 2016