“Waffles and more”

Sat, 5/25
8:00 PM
Ranked #29 of 301 Dessert in Singapore
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: A pretty, light-filled space that's great for group gatherings as well as intimate brunches. In the evening, it takes on a whole new personality with cosy, warm lightings and interior. Montana Singapore features an all-day menu, with a wide array of options whether it's brunch, lunch, tea, dinner, or drinks that you're after. With over 10 types of craft beer and a selection of over 40 wines, Montana offers something for everyone. As a specialty cafe, Montana Singapore has sealed its reputation as one of the best waffles in Singapore, and the first cafe in Singapore to come up with its signature Coconut Cold Brew coffee. In 2016, Montana launched a new series of desserts and the first of its kind in Singapore: freakcakes featuring four delectable flavours with over-the-top toppings, assembled to order to ensure the freshness of the cake.
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

Imagine any meal where the carbs is replaced with waffles. Think it’s off well it not. Be it brekkie lunch or dinner or anytime there’s something for you. The chocolate banana waffles were sinful, the scrambled eggs meringue was yums. The coffee was great. Oh they also serve the usual meats and pasta fare with a good twist for the non waffles crowd.

Sunday’s opens at 9. Weekdays at 11. Make a trip down. It’s not going to disappoint

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 9, 2018

The waffles were really good especially the red velvet waffles. Service crew were friendly and the atmosphere was good

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018

A staff member named JiaQing he was the manager he called me a "black monkey" in Chinese he thinks i didn't understand him, i also heard him call others at the restaurant "white devils" referring to the white costumers.
Now i didn't see him spit in my coffee but there was something that looks like spit floating in my coffee so i didn't drink it and so i left and ate elsewhere.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018

So it’s my first visit to the cafe. The food was overall not too bad.But things are just pure weird. The manager who took our order didn’t ask if the sweet waffles dessert were to be served together with our savoury dishes or after, and we assume it will just be served after savoury dishes since it is NORMAL for sweet desserts to be served after savoury dishes in other places that I have been to.So when the sweet waffles came, we were stunned. And had to just finish up the sweet waffles before our savoury dishes.And asking for the bill was tough even when there is only few tables of people. I raised my hand to ask for bill 3 times and was ignored. The last time I had to raise my hand and speak loudly until the next table turned and looked at us for our bill.

Date of visit: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We stumbled on this restaurant while checking out brunch places in Selegie area, and the food were surprisingly good. The burger was our favorite, the red wine braised beef cheek was really tender that my son, who’s a picky eater, ate most of it and left only bits of it for the parents.

Date of visit: January 2018