“My favorite lunch place”

Wild Rocket @ Mount Emily
Ranked #327 of 10,776 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boise, Idaho
“My favorite lunch place”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Try the prix fixe 3 course lunch, you won't be dissapointed. Personally I love the Wild Rocket burger but it was off the menu on my last visit. I still found something I liked. This restaurant is in a lovely location at the top of Mt Emily and the ambiance of the restaurant itself is cool and modern. After lunch you can walk down the hill through a park and be in Little India.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank ELAINE K

• Korean first
  • Thai first
“Verging on perfection”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

A wonderful culinary experience. The food was all very good and some was spectacular. Really interesting dishes. The space is beautiful too. Particularly loved the roasted black sesame and milk ice cream dessert, that was an unbelievable flavor combination that I know I will never encounter again!

1 Thank Reba W
Singapore, Singapore
“A tasty treat on the hill”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I cant believe that I have lived behind this gorgous restaurant for nearly 2 years and now I am moving out we try it, and its amazing! We had the 4 course taster menu. The beef cappaccio with ginger for starter was refreshing and delicious. We had the pork iberico was cooked to perfection, it melted in the mouth, some home made pasta and topped off with a honeycomb and local delight desert. I couldnt ask for a combination. The service was fantastic (I dont usually rate Singapore service at all) and the coctails were the icing on the cake. A meal for 2 came to $250 with lots of drinks and full menu, which considering the service was good value for money. The portions may be a little on the small side as we are big eaters but the taste more then makes up for this- just ask for more of the warm bread...
We will be returning there this week to entertain my partners boss, we know its a safe choice as service is a must for him!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank SingaporeTraveller21
London
“A hidden gem in Singapore”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Hidden in Mount Emily, this place is off the beaten track and next to a youth hostel but the restaurant itself is very nice indeed. The food is delicious and very Singaporean. The dessert here is the best in the world...but that's my opinion, It's the pandan panna cotta that you have to try!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Experttravelleruk1
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent meal at the top of Emily Hill”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I had a delicious piece of sea bass and a great crab-meat-potato-mash concoction. Both excellent, if a bit overpriced. Wild Rocket is a quiet spot in an old converted colonial building. Extensive wine list.

• Visited May 2012