“Slip disk patient PADI Pool lesson ”
Review of Big Bubble Centre

Big Bubble Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

I had great time PADI pool private pool lesson with Stanley Ong
Lesson start 9 am -1 pm on Sunday
I had so much worried about my back condition
Amazingly Stanley suggest no need to carry tank & BCD .
Instead carry this equipment to diving
he teach me How to wear on water with weightless & safe way to diving .
My dream has came true to learn diving
And before this lesson he also recommended
Diving Doctors Make sure I am ok to learn .
If you are worried about weak back conditions
New way to carry heavy equipment ,
He is best instructor Stanley Ong
Thank you so much for all the teaching
I choose best place and best I instructor .

Date of experience: April 2018
"bcd"
in 3 reviews
"encouragement"

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

After doing refresher did a advance open water diving course with BBC in pulau bintan during weekend.Learn a lot of safe diving procedure and enjoying dive with Stanley and henry they also take care of all the needs.Thks u guys. Recommend those who interested in diving.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Completed my advanced diving course with BBC in Manado. The trip was fun and smooth, a special shout out to Dive Master/Guide Henery, thank you very much for making this trip exciting, memorable and safe, wouldn't be as awesome without you! Very helpful and reliable. Learned a lot of things about diving and had a lot of fun as well.

Would definitely recommend BBC and a dive master like Henery in a dive trip of yours!!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I had just completed my PADI rescue diver course with BBC Instructor Stanley Ong and Dive master Henry, It was a wonderful experience doing the course with them from clocking my dive till completing my rescue course.

I had dive in both local water and tioman during my course.

While doing my course with instructor Stanley he was a very experience and easy going instructor with full of knowledge in diving, recommended.

As for clocking my dive, i when to tioman trip with Henry the dive master (DM), he has plan everything for us and taken care of us well during diving.

This time BBC bring us to tioman berjaya resort, it was a totally different experience as compare to my previous dive in tioman.

Berjaya resort was a enjoyable and memorable one to stay in, it was a 4 star hotel with very nice hotel room and free flow of great food for breakfast and dinner. It was a trip with even without diving you will enjoy ur time at the resort alone for a good holidays.

Date of experience: October 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

I got referred to Stanley via friends who are hard-core divers. I wanted to do my open water for years but was too lazy or scared. Stanley was super patient! Great teaching to make it easy to understand but also firm enough to make sure that I understand all basics and safety. It was personalized attention to individual needs. When I finally did the dive everything was so clear and smooth because Stanley is a great teacher. I am really looking forward to more diving! It's addictive!

Date of experience: September 2017