“feel like home”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed October 14, 2012

even it's located in a crowded mall but the taste is good enough for my tongue. just feel like home, my country :D

Reviewed October 11, 2012

nice food with reasonable price. I love the ayam penyet

hey there is no more nonsense guy by the name EDY...hahaha... i am so glad

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is my first time eating ayam penyet in Singapore. Its nice and hot and chicken is crispy. Probably lots of customers, so the service is not really what I expected.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Something a little different from the beaten track, just above the food court. Tasty smashed chicken!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I ordered empal (beef) penyet and my wife had ayam. Both dishes were served very quickly so I suppose it's just quickly reheated, thereby making the food only slightly warm and a bit too dry. Additional kremes bits are added on top of the food, but I didn't like it because it's making the already-dry-dish even drier. But we like the chili since it's very spicy!!! The rice portion is very small so I have to order extra rice, but I suppose you can't ask much with that price, eh?
Overall, the chili might have saved the day, barely.