“Bento Box”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I love the bento box. Since I was 3 we have been eating here. I love the food and It's just so awseome

There are newer reviews for Tori-Q

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Japanese food is my all time favorite. I am not a big fan of Yakitori style foodies though, I am eager to try new stuff.

This is not a big shop, so I prefer to order take away instead of dining inside. I had ordered one set of assorted Yakitori with rice (SGD 5.9).

The Yakitori rolls are really rich in taste. It is nice to try few types of meat in once but not eating too much portion of each.

Service is good that the staffs are so friendly and helpful to explain piece by piece.

I would definitely consider to return for second try :)

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is basically Japanese fast food, yakitori style. They have sticks of mostly chicken and its derivatives, and others like quail eggs. You can just buy the sticks a la carte, or the bento sets have rice. If you happen to be in the area or mall where it's located and you need a quick bite or snack, it's ok. But then again, why not try local Singapore snacks since one is here? You can find much better Japanese fast food or snacks in Japan.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

this is the food that you have to try, a little stand from its store, but dont get it wrong, they have great yakitori in town, ive been taste almost their menu, everything was great, their rice was so smooth , tasty, everything was melting on your mouth. the service was pretty quick, they could serve many people on a short time, so we dont have to que any longer. NICE!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Succulent chunks of chicken and pork meat on a stick with their delicious sauce. Goes well with rice too. Delicious and great for take aways.