“Best Mexican restaurant I've ever tried”

El Patio Mexican Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #1,926 of 10,497 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to El Patio Mexican Restaurant & Wine Bar! Established in the year 1985, El Patio, formerly known as El Felipe's Cantina, continues to serve delectable authentic Mexican and Tex-Mex cooking in a stylish space and festive atmosphere. El Patio is your fun,festive and casual Mexican restaurant that has always been known fora relaxed dining experience, with warm gracious service where every guest is made to feel welcome and at home.Mi Casa es su Casa! All of our dishes remain faithful to their traditional roots while incorporating local taste buds. We are committed to serving our guests and local communities and believe in providing great food using fresh ingredients at an affordable price. Like salsas made fresh throughout the day to ensure the ultimate in flavour, and our guacamole that's made at least 3 times a day with fresh Haas Avocadoes. At El Patio, you can also experience and explore the fascinating world of wine, with over 60 wine selections. Wine selections are well chosen and moderately priced. Feel free to come down and pay a visit to our cosy wine room.
London, United Kingdom
“Best Mexican restaurant I've ever tried”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I go there once a month and I love it! The food is very good: I have tried all the main dishes so far and they are really delicious, especially the Tacos (that you can order in the soft or crunchy version). The service is very good: staff is caring, they fill your glass with fresh water every 10 minutes or less, and at the beginning they provide you with free homemade nachos and a tasty sauce to dip them in (and if you finish them, they will give you again and again!). The location is good because it's in Holland Village; better asking for a table outside.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Hymaddy86

Singapore, null, Singapore
“Service was horrible, food was even worse!”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I decided to eat at this restaurant for my birthday after reading all the reviews I thought it would be a great place to enjoy some Mexican food. Wrong! Upon ordering it took about 10 minutes just to get a soda and another 10 minutes to get our dip for our chips. We held out hope that when the food did arrive it would be good, well it took a total of 45 minutes to get our food, and the food tasted like more middle eastern that Mexican. If you have ever eaten true Mexican food, this restaurant will not compare! Do not waste your money!!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank 1485jessica_lynn
Kristiansund, Norway
“I still crave it!”
Reviewed July 22, 2010

I lived in Singapore three years ago, and el Patio quickly became our main hang out as we good get great food and room for everyone for a cheap price. I LOVE their food, their pleasant help and the frossen margaritas! When the time comes for me to go back to the wonderful land of lah, this will be my very first stop!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Chips + Salsa was good. Margarita was not fantastic though presentation was good(maybe i din like the flavour i got...”
Reviewed January 3, 2008

Chips + Salsa was good. Margarita was not fantastic though presentation was good(maybe i din like the flavour i got). The chicken wings were good though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love it for its chicken...”
Reviewed December 26, 2007

Love it for its chicken Fajitas

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook