“Really Poor Service”

Ranked #4,421 of 11,280 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I don't even know where to start on the service standard at the Wheelock Outlet. They are slow in getting you seated even though there are available tables, and leaving you standing there till you prod one of their service staff. The only time where they are swift is when you want to settle your bill. Last time I am visiting this outlet or any Cedele outlet for that matter.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great food for the soul.. healthy and organic and delicious!

The beetroot and avocado burger was amazing (for vegetarians). Worth a try are the ice creams!!! They are excellent! We went back twice only for the ice creams!!!

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

The cedele chain is synonymous with healthy good quality food

I've eaten at many if their outlets both the depots and restaurants. All have tasty food with many healthy options. Great sandwiches ,salads, juices and much more.

Service is hit and miss. Sometimes is quick, sometimes painfully slow, sometimes polite, sometimes indifferent .

Generally go for lunch. Atleast once a week. Prefer to go somewhere different and with more atmosphere for dinners.

Prices are reasonable.

1  Thank gt0888
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Albeit the negative remarks on the poor services from recent posts, I had a wonderful dining experience, thanks tomthe staff. I was there to celebrate my friend's birthday. I came earlier and make arrangements with the staff to surprise my friend with a birthday cake (we chose the choch truffle ...it was Amazingly Yummy!)

Drinks:
Latte (not impressive)
Hazelnut Cappuccino (again nothing special)
Egyptian mint tea (refreshing!)

Food:
Shrimp avocado salad (succulent shrimps, lots of arugula which is a gd thing cuz its my favourite. And a light tangy dressing)

Portabello and fungi salad (good portion of mushrooms and salad, againt lots of arugula)

Sea bass with eggplant (eggplant, tomato sauce and sea bass goes very well together)

Cake:
Choc truffle cake had a thin crust underneath the moose. Sinful.

When I gave a green light to one of the staff, they brought the cake with litted candle on it and place the wording happy birthday on the cake just the way I want it to be. The staffs sang along with us a birthday song for my friend. :-) it was great!

1  Thank hani_unagi
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My favourite place for healthy foid! Nice healthy juices and a good variety of awesome salads. Must try. I suggest the beetroot apple ginger juice. And the shrimps avocado salad, or the just green one.