“Few choices, most foods requires an additional fee”
Review of Seoul Garden

Seoul Garden
Ranked #4,631 of 10,611 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Germany
“Few choices, most foods requires an additional fee”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

There are only a few items on the food choices and most of the quite special foods requires additional $ before you can enjoy. The free menu items are very limited. Desserts are just ok.

I think, for the amount, it is not worth so much my money.

• Visited December 2011

• Indonesian first
“Average food”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The price is wallet-friendly, so it attracts a lot of students. Because the price is cheap, do not expect to find pricey items like crabs here. One comes out smelling like a smoking pit after eating. Maybe they should install better ventilation machines.

Visited November 2011
Singapore
“Part Korean BBQ, part steamboat”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Visited the newly-opened branch in Sengkang's Compasspoint shopping mall. It's supposed to be mainly a Korean buffet BBQ place and its menu does have the expect-to-find dishes like the various marinated meats, spicy Korean fried chicken, kimchi and Korean chilli sauce. But I guess that wouldn't get local palates very far so they've thrown in a host of dishes that you'd expect to find at a steamboat joint, both raw and cooked. I guess it's up to the individual whether you want one or the other, or a combination.

Good place to go with kids if they want to get involved in the food preparation. Service was sporadic with clearing of dishes but the waiting staff were helpful when it counted. Prices weren't cheap for adults but it was surprisingly cheap for the kids so that evened the costs out somewhat.

• Visited July 2012
“Bad experience”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I went to Seoul Garden Hotpot with my family and the waitress took our orders. We waited for 20mins till I had to ask her for our drinks. Worse still was that our food orders came much much much later & I was in the verge of leaving the restaurant. But I approached the manager & informed her that our orders were not served after 40mins! She was nice & apologetic but another Filipino male manager explained to us on the situation from across the table...wasn't that rude? He was explaining it while serving food on another table! He doesn't even have any sense of ettiquette at all! After all that, our food orders came. The waitress did not place the orders systematically, therefore other customers before us got their food first. My last time to eat there!! I'd rather go to Seoul Garden buffet.

“Nice Time At Clementi Mall branch:)”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Great place to hang out with friends.Food reasonably good.Lots of choices.:) At Clementi Mall.:)

2 Thank summerdew