“Good SouthWestern American Food”

North Border Bar & Grill
Ranked #1,954 of 11,356 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Serving American Food in old colonial style, black & white Bungalow's lush tropical garden Come and Relax and chill in our lush alfresco dining room. Our specialties include Baby Back Ribs, Rack of Lamb, Steaks, Pastas, Buffalo Wings and many more delicious dishes to be complemented by Margaritas, Martinis and an extensive wine list. Try our delicious signature dessert Chocolate Lava Torte
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Try the beef salad. Very appetising. Sweet and meaty at the same time. Very pleased with the service. Keep filling the still water. Must try the ribs the next time.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Even though I was alone, I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was excellent. My hostess, Debbie was exceptionally friendly and courteous. My table was outdoors with a beautiful garden view. After my first time, I went back again and was equally pleased.

1  Thank RamblingWreck1980
Reviewed May 27, 2014

North Border is in the old black and whites just next to Star Vista mall. With all the tacky new restaurants that have opened in the mall it seems that many people have forgotten this all al-fresco style of dining, but their food is the best. It's less "mexican" than we expected, and much more modern southwest style. Their full menu is quite good (though not cheap) but the most impressive items are the bar burger and chicken burger, both on the cover of the menu, very reasonably priced, and more than enough even for our big eaters.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Went for dinner and sat outside,it was quiet and peaceful which was what we wanted.The starters were very inventive and the mains were good.The portions were very large and one in our party took a doggie bag home.The only downer was the desserts were bland and tasteless.The waitress was extremely helpful and all in all it was a nice evening out.Certainly worth a try.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We have been to many restaurants in Singapore looking for good food, good ambiance and good value for money, and guess what...close to our house is this american fusion place.
North Border is away from the bustling noise of the city, but boy they can cook! We went for a quick dinner post-work and were greeted with smiles. The place has very good outdoor dining with a mini-jungle around. However huge fans kept the humidity and mosquitoes away. The waitress was very kind in helping us decide which table to choose. The indoor dining area is pretty small and claustrophobic (good for people who cannot live without aircon). We ordered the soup of the day-delicious thick mushroom soup, served with complementary nachos (crispy and light) and salsa. We also decided to get their signature quesadillas- which was perfectly baked with fresh bell peppers and cheese. I personally liked their chilli and pecan salad dressing on the side. For the main course I chose to try their "baby back ribs" and it was cooked just like it should be. Tender and soft meat from the bones and their bar-b-q sauce gave a perfect tangy sweet flavor. My friend decided to go healthy and tried their vegetarian pasta- the tomato base was subtle and the vegetables were well cooked.
I however did not find their wine list impressive, but for a regular meal, a sauvignon works just fine! I am personally a connoisseur to details and that is the main reason why I loved this place!
We were too stuffed to try desserts, but hey... we are coming back to you sooner! :)