“Wonderful place for a good time, great food and drinks”
Review of Modesto's

Modesto's
Ranked #2,035 of 11,489 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to find a pleasant place to share a relaxing but entertaining atmosphere. We got just that at Modesto's. Service was above average. Atmosphere was great, the energy there was overall a great experience. I had the spaghetti carbonara .. Very good and when they mean al dente, they mean it to a T. Next time I will ask for a little longer in the boiling water. My husband ordered the lasagna. It was tops. I had a Shirley temple and my hubby had a beer. We enjoyed great food and good laughs. For dessert we ordered the gelato. It was a perfect end to a perfect evening.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Def the best pizza I've tried for ages
Most 'Italian' pizzerias in London would eat their hearts out once they've tried modesto's pizza
Went with a few friends and was told that the pizza here is good
Pizza in Singapore good? You've gotta be kidding me!
No way, I'm playing safe and having the baby chicken I said!
My dish was amazingly tasty and cooked just right
So I was offered a 'bite' out of someone else's pizza
Damn was it good!
I regretted having not trusted my friends
The service can be slowish with a lack of interest but it seems that most places here are like that
But I'm definitely going back again for the pizza
As for the prices, if we keep comparing them to UK prices then yes they seem expensive
But wait this is Singapore!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Food came very quickly so ideal if you are in a hurry, it was pretty average, but no problems. Last time I was here I had the seafood special which was excellent,this time it was calamari and bolognese. Quite expensive for what you get.m

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Modesto's is located on Orchard road, its an italian restaurant, nothing special. The food is average, service is good but its expensive. I did not enjoy the pizza's, the bruchetta starter wasnt bad but all in all the meal was average.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have been going to Modesto's, Orchard Road, for over 13 years whenever I visit Singapore. My recent visit, on a Saturday evening, was an extremely poor experience. I think the whole place needs a makeover - it is looking tired and worn out and the big screen showing Premier football does nothing for the general atmosphere. Drink is expensive, even by Singapore standards, the food is OK - when you get it. The maddening thing about this visit was the complete and utter lack of interest by the staff. They walked around (there are more than enough of them) looking at the floor, rather than at tables. After being shown to a table we waited 10 minutes before being offered even a drink - the place wasn't busy. After our first course, no plates were cleared and it was a further 30 minutes before pizzas showed up - the waiter not knowing the first thing about customer service - expecting us to move our first-course plate so that he could serve the second. Staff training and customer service - absolute zero.