“Good food”

The Song of India
Ranked #205 of 11,073 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delight in fine Indian cuisine as you dine just a stone’s throw away from the heart of Orchard Road. Situated in a black and white heritage colonial bungalow, its tasteful interiors and lush green surroundings offer you an intimate dining indulgence amid the bustle of the city.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Must say the food was very tasty , something we would remember for a very long time. Service was excellent. Kababs would just melt in your mouth. Very pricy but worth it as food was excellent.

1  Thank Shradha P
swagat123, Guest Relations Manager at The Song of India, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your good review,The song of India takes pride in serving Traditional authentic Indian food and we are happy that you see that in us,Hope to see you soon at the Song Of India.

all Feed Back are important for us

with regards
Guest Relation Manager

There are newer reviews for The Song of India

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The first time I visited the place I immediately fell in love with the set up, it's so cozy and very romantic place, good for couple and family. The service is good and when they serve the food its perfectly delicious. I don't eat Indian food or I hate going to Indian restaurant coz of the curry smell but this place is different, I really like their food, everything they serve perfectly good. The dessert is awesome. My friends loved it too. I can say that they have exceeded my expectation..

I always recommend this restaurant to my friends to dine, as my experience in this place is perfectly good.

swagat123, Guest Relations Manager at The Song of India, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Firstly thank you for the wonderful review and also thank you so much for visiting us and for continious support .we are glad that u like the service, food and the atmosphere.The song of India takes pride in serving the traditional authentic Indian cuisine and we are happy that you see that in us. hope to see you soon at The song Of India.

all feedback are important for us .

With regards

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Four visits. Be prepared, its not cheap.
Buffet was good, even for us veggies.
Al cartes meals - the quality varied on each visit. The Indian breads weren't always properly cooked - but this seems to a be problem with so many Indian restaurants...
Paneer was nice.
The lassie's were made from sour yoghurt - and are in most places in Singapore.

Dear Guest,

Firstly thank you so much for visiting The Song Of India and for the good review .The song of India takes pride in serving the traditional authentic Indian cuisine and we are happy that you see that in us. hope to see you soon at The song Of India.

all feedback are important for us .

With regards

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Tried their lunch buffet on promotion price. The choice and taste of dishes was really bad.
Buffet dishes was almost empty.
With just 2 tables they still made us wait for 15 mins??
For an indian to have Dalia - as a dessert is worse.
Would never visit or recommend this to anyone who knows how good indian food can be.

1  Thank Shamita A

Dear Guest .

Thank you for taking time to write us a feedback . i am sorry that food did not meet your expectation , regarding the quality of food i would like to specify that we use all highend ingredents for our cuisine also we have specialized chefs for different section such as tandoor, curry and the dessert . once again we are sorry for not enjoying our food but also we hope to make your next experience with us better one.

all the feedbacks are very important for us .

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The first time I come to the Song of India restourant is when I want to celebrate fathers day with my Employers family,I was falling in love with the Food here,mostly the laddy fingger fry and garlick naan bread,goa fish curry and chiken biryani is excellent,the first tastiest smoothy and yogurt raita I'm only found here,,,and one more thing wich make me can't forget about Song of India is: the first time I can meet my favorite Chef, Chef Manjunath Mural is my Favorite chef,and he make my lunch the sweetest lunch ever,,Thankyou Song of india,Thankyou Chef Manjunath Mural and Thankyou For Mr.Rayapati Ramesh(my sir) and Mdm.Kilaru Usha(my ma'am) for bring me to the song of india,this is my best experient ever in the best indian restourant ever, :) _Eli

swagat123, Guest Relations Manager at The Song of India, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your good review, the song of India takes pride in serving authentic indian cuisine and we are happy that you see that in us. hope to see you soon at The song of India.

With Regards