- Location: The restaurant is located on the second floor. The first floor only has a red door and a small sign.
- Solid Dim Sum Restaurant that passed the test.
- Recommend the Steam BBQ pork buns and Fried Sweet Potatoes with Scallop.
Yum Cha is a decent dim sum restaurant that you would visit if you were craving it and nearby. The ambience is a little on the upscale side but with reasonable prices.
If you do decide to visit, the location can be a bit tricky. It's located on the second floor with only a door and small sign on the first floor (Sandwiched between two gift shops, You can look through my photos for the sign. The restaurant itself is pretty huge for SG standards and able to accommodate multiple huge parties.
When you sit down, you're given a menu to order your dim sum items. There aren't any food carts they push around. However, the service was slow, so you should expect to wait and extended period of time to receive your food. (Average 30 mins, minus a star there).
The food itself i must admit was delicious. I ordered the following:
- Steamed BBQ pork (Recommend)
- Crystal Chieves dumpling
- Fried Sweet Potatoes w/scallop (Recommend)
- Xiao Long Bao
- Rice Porridge w/Century egg
- Lotus leaf Rice
Keep in mind the portions are smaller than your typical Dim sum restaurant. So if you're starving, you should order one extra one.
Lastly, they tend to nickel and dime you with the tea and for the wet napkins.
Overall, I would visit again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.