Review Highlights
Sore feet and clouded mind

Came here not knowing what to expect, was pleasantly surprised both my wife and I where treated by... read more

Reviewed May 9, 2019

from $175.33
from $40.97
from $86.61
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for great and proper foot reflexology, look for Jay or Mary from My Foot at 220 Orchard Road, #01-09, Midpoint Orchard. Tel: 6736 2562

I have been a regular for years and have also tried foot reflex island wide in SG and overseas. Jay and Mary remain my fave therapists to-date.

My Foot concept is to provide a place for relaxation, fully serviced by the handicapped. Since they shifted their outlet from The Centrepoint, I’ve observed a drop in their customers. Which is a shame as the foot reflexology is one of the best ones I’ve had. So doing my best to help share and promote the place.

They have another outlet at Great World City
#02-01.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Retreat for your body!

Soft chairs, laid back, slow Nice music and full concentration from the masseur!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We used to live in Singapore and have been patrons for decades. New premises great! Same staff- brilliant. Professional, Singaporean staff and well priced. An excellent and well run service. Have tried many other chains as well. This one is the best. Best to call ahead and book.
Anthea

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank U9759GApatrickj
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Their new address:
220 Orchard Road, #01-09
Midpoint Orchard, Singapore 238852
Tel: 6736 2562

My fave therapists, Mr Ng Hock Koon (Jay) and Ms Mary, consistently provide excellent back/ shoulder massage and proper foot reflexology. As such, this remains my first choice when I'm in need of a session. Opt for the one hour session which includes a 20 minutes back massage followed by a 40 minutes foot reflex.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

There are many places offering foot reflexology in Singapore. But finding skillful therapists is a wonderful find! The therapists at My Foot Reflexology (Midpoint Orchard branch) are skillful in what they do and very pleasant disposition as well. Besides the foot reflex, their neck and shoulder massage is excellent too! Note: the branch at Centrepoint is now at Midpoint Orchard.

Date of experience: January 2016