“OK... if you really need brazilian BBQ”

Carnivore Brazilian Churrascaria
Cuisines: Brazilian, Barbecue, South American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
São Paulo
“OK... if you really need brazilian BBQ”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Nothing really special if you know brazilian BBQ but they have Picanha, Alcatra, ribs. The salad buffet is not good. Few options and almost no salad. It is a just OK restaurant but a little expensive.

• Indonesian first
Paris, France
“casual, meaty, pricey wine”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

upper end mall restaurant.

Help yourself to the salad bar, which is 'okay' and then the meat comes around every 2-3 minutes or so, the quality is pretty good and undoubtedly tasty, you wont go hungry. But be careful the wine is REALLY silly expensive, you wont find a bottle under 100 singapore (thats 50 quid)

A decent low key option, but its not special

Singapore, null, Singapore
“Yummy but could be better”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We went on Christmas Day for lunch ($117 for two pax, tax included) The appetizer buffet for lunch is nice and we enjoy most items especially the sticky rice somewhat appealing and entice us to come back for more :)
The meat skewers are nice especially the lamb however we both found ourselves swallowing three glasses of water as we found the meat were too salty to our palate. Additional turkey meat on display with cranberry and brown sauce that day.

The dessert was very limited however tiramisu is top notch.

Athens, Greece
“Not really worth it”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

A lot of meat selection but is quite pricy for the rest of the food that you get hors d oeuvres etc we the same amount of money you can have a more special dinner somewhere else

Bangkok, Thailand
“Below expectation. Good, if you never try Churrasco”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've been to couple of Churrascaria in Brazil early of this year and all were GREAT!!!. I've heard that there's Churrascaria in Singapore, therefore I book flights for me and my parents just to come and eat here.

I would say if you've never had it before, it's ok, but don't compare this restaurant with the real Churrascaria in Brazil. Before coming here I was informed about the price and was amazed with what kind of meat will they served, cause it seems cheap. After checked, the restaurant said it's Australian beef!!! Even now I doubted, if it was.

My hotel booked seats for Sunday at Marina bay Sand thinking that there're more selection of food, but I was wrong. Before coming here, I went to restaurant website to see how it is, but there's nothing mention about menu different between lunch and dinner. Once arrived, I was disappointed that picanha was not included during lunch time.

Well, let's go to the restaurant part. Buffet is not that big bar, but tiny. The meat is quite small and thin. Some part looked over grilled till it's black like carbon. There're around 2-3 people who served the meat, including chef. Being honest the price is not expensive, but reasonable comparing with what you get. I like this place, cause during my lunch there's a live piano play right next to the restaurant which is very enjoyable.

If you've never try this kind of Brazilian food, I think you should.

• Visited August 2013