“Food remains good”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Singapore
“Food remains good”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner with my boss and his business partners. It is my 4th time for me to dine in this restaurant. It looks that they changed the menu this time and food really good eaepcsailly the starter "white asparagus " which is really tasty and refreshing. Love it!

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend but the resturant for my birthday and made a really good choice. We had a table on the verander and although it was alittle hot the view was great and the waiter kept topping up the ice water. We had Australian lamb and beef tenderloin for the main which were cook just right and very tender follow by white chocolate desert which had a happy birthday message.

Overall very good service and food quite location in a colonial building which is very beautiful would recommend and return

Bill came to $162 for 2 for main & desert

• Visited April 2013
Singapore
“Nice location Great Food Fine Service”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

One of my favourites in SIngapore. Excellent menu, quality location and ambience. Menu selection was varied and covers all tastes. You feel as though you are not in Singapore in this place. Reservations a must though.

“Serenity experience~”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I came here on the 22nd Feb 13 to celebrate my bf's birthday. When I called to make a reservation, the person on the phone said there's only a corner seat on the veranda left,was worried that it might be too hot but took it anyway. I asked her if there's any special arrangement for a birthday dinner. She informed that I can leave a birthday message and they'll write on the dessert plate that we'll be ordering. As we arrived, the seat at the corner turns out to be special and perfect for my bf, just beside a window and we got the privacy and serenity to ourselves. The waiters are attentive even though we are seated totally out at a corner, we got our food served course after course and ice water topped up regularly. The food is absolutely divine for the price we pay. Would definitely recommend it to everyone.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Skattierin
London, United Kingdom
“Colonial dining experience”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I invited my sister to a birthday supper on 26th February, for which I booked a table on the veranda. The setting is fantastic - colonial black and white bungalow surrounded by tropical green and relative piece and quiet whilst still in the middle of town. A fairly rare find in Singapore nowadays given what is left of the colonial heritage.
The food was very good indeed, having chosen the vegetarian and the "normal" Chef's Table. The service was impeccable: attentative, genuine, and very friendly. Also, the different causes were brought in sufficiently long intervalls so that we did not to feel rushed.
I can only recommend the restaurant even though it is a bit on the expensive side, in particular if one orders wine with the meal. However, it is definitely well worth a visit, in particular for a special occassion.

• Visited February 2013