“Microbrewery pub/sports bar/restaurant on Clarke Quay- tip: try the SGD19 lunch deal”
Review of Brewerkz

Brewerkz
Ranked #127 of 11,365 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Brewerkz is located in the busy Clarke Quay dining/bar/retail precinct. It overlooks the river, and you can sit outside or inside.

It's a popular bar and restaurant.

One of the drawcards is the microbrewery- they offer a range of beers which are brewed on the premises.

Another attraction is the American themed menu: burgers, pizza, steaks and ribs.

They have an American style sports bar them in the interior-this is a good place to go to watch a live sporting event with friends.

The food is good quality and the service is attentive.

They offer a good value daily lunch special: SGD 19 for a burger, pizza or sandwich with salad or fried, with a 500ml beer or soft drink.

Well worth a visit when you're in the area.

BrewerkzSG, General Manager at Brewerkz, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Hi AdelaidianTraveller,

Thank you for visiting us again, and we are glad you enjoyed our service and offering.

See you soon!

-BrewCrew

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Went to Brewerkz for a meeting with some friends. Can't say much for the drinks as I don't drink but I know this is one of my 'ang moh' friend's favourite drinking haunt... :D

You have a choice to sit in the air-con comfort or enjoy the natural surroundings on the patio which can be a pleasant experience in the evenings.

Food was pretty good and I had the soba noodle salad which was very interesting and surprisingly tasty. :D Would love going back for more...

Thank you dynamic14! The soba noodle salad is one of our favorites too, both the grilled salmon and teriyaki chicken options are equally good, so do come back for more!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We liked the atmosphere and comfortable seating within the restaurant that we came back two nights straight for a late night supper.

I'm not much of a beer person so I couldnt comment much on the beers brewed. I had the lychee martini and mojito and both tasted fine to me. My boyfriend was raving about their 'black pig' though so maybe it's worth a try.

We especially liked their chili fries and pizza. Both were served warm and tasted fresh and of course delicious. Would definitely come back to relive the good memories we had here.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I recently visited Brewerkz at Riverside Point after a gap of several years.

My new office location makes this a convenient lunch spot.

I usually prefer to sit indoors as it is a cool respite from the heat outside. It's always a pleasure to see the large vats as well.

I've been partial to the burgers at Brewerkz and their pizzas are ok as well. This time, I went in for the lunch menu. At about SGD 19, you get a burger along with a choice of a beverage (soft drinks or beer).

The service was swift and friendly and my order was served rather quickly. This is particularly important if you are on an office lunch break.

The burger was well done as requested and tasted great. The fries were not soggy nor oily. I miss the spicy fries they used to have and hope they return to the menu. My colleague ordered a club sandwich and said it tasted good as well.

Be warned that if you choose the beer as your beverage, it is a large glass.

For it's price, this is a great lunch option in the area.

Hi Adesitraveller,

Thank you for visiting again, and we do hope to see you more!

We understand the time constraint of our lunch patrons and definitely try to be swift. As for the spicy fries, we try to vary the menu and hence have the sweet potato fries as an additional option now. We will keep you informed if the spicy fries come back on!

- BrewCrew

Reviewed September 5, 2013

What can we say - truly excellent home brew and great diner style food. Wings, burgers etc were first class - people may look down at this sort of food but its hard to make it this good trust me. Service was professional and place was funky.