“Ok nothing exceptional”

Bangkok Street Mookata
Ranked #4,880 of 12,212 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed March 5, 2018

We went to the one in Bedok North Avenue 4. Not sure if they have their own review site but since this is a franchise / branch, I suppose it's ok to post my review here.

I have tried many different types of cooking the food myself at the table. This concept of bbq with the broth being flavoured by the meat juices is good.
Found some of the chicken didn't looked fresh but they seemed ok & none of us had any ill effects.

Overall, the experience was ok. My only gripe is that i had the unfortunate seat where the smoke & steam was blowing onto me. Had to have a cigarette just to get away with it! (Yeah right!)

Maybe someone could come up with some invention / idea to vent the smoke & steam upwards?

Reviewed January 2, 2017

This is the best mookata I've eaten in Singapore! Price is affordable, food is good, service is prompt!
I love their chicken and pork belly, so good that it can be eaten without dipping in the sauce! There are 2 types of chili sauce and both are shiok!
On a few occasions, they missed out some of my orders. However they immediately serve the missed out orders to my table upon my request - no further questions asked.

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

You can't go wrong here as you are doing the cooking so there's only yourself to blame.
Each table has a BBQ electric stove which cooks your meat and has a moat around it which hold the soup mix, the juices from the meats run into the soup for added flavour.

Wide selection of meats, seafood and veg on offer, you can go for the set buffets or a la carte selection.

Staff are there to help you out if your a newbie.

Thoroughly enjoyable.

1  Thank Terry252
Reviewed March 29, 2016

Went with my brother for dinner at Bangkok Street Mookata @Toa Payoh Lorong 8 area. Plenty of people were already eating mookata. Didn't really waited for long for our order to reach us. Portion was good and the marinated pork belly was really good. (We ordered 10 portion of it). Overall was a great meal. Only paid SGD 37 for 2 pax. Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

We have been several times to this restaurant because it was close by out hotel. We really enjoyed the taste of the meat and vegetables. We choose a la carte instead of the set plate. Not a really big menu, but just enough. Also a very decent price and friendly staff.