“Good Sunday brunch with free flow Champagne”
Review of Town Restaurant

Town Restaurant
Ranked #175 of 11,380 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Core
Description: From its cool interior designed along clean lines, with seats finished in leather, Town Restaurant is perfect for a power breakfast, casual business lunch or pre-theatre dinner. Town Restaurant offers refined international flavours in an extensive à la carte menu as well as a variety of buffets. It offers a Power Breakfast, International Buffet Lunch, Asian Buffet Lunch, Asian Buffet Dinner, Seafood Gourmet Buffet Dinner, and a lavish Sunday Champagne Brunch with a dedicated kids’ craft and activity room. Enjoy the Singapore High Tea Buffet or after-work drinks by the newly revamped al fresco waterfront terrace, which places you right next to the historic Singapore River.
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great selection of food, especially the sushi and fresh seafood bars. Free flow champagne is lovely and staff are very attentive. The band also provides good entertainment and makes it a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Super location, great food and atmosphere! Ask for place outside at riverside. Many choices: local SE Asian dishes and Western food. Leave some space for all the nice desserts at the buffet! Only minor remark: do not take dim sum, as it was very dry.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have a lunch buffet at town restaurant during Dec. I found the food is of great variety. It's a truly international buffet. But most annoying me is that the manager ask me to pay the bills before I go to washroom. It's kinda of impolite I guess. Maybe that's the culture of Singapore?!. Anyway, the food is great and the view of singapore river make me relaxing. I will come back again next time.

1  Thank Cat L
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My partner and I decided to come here in celebration of our 1 yr anniversary as I am a huge fan of buffets.

The variety of food was quite extensive. However, it cannot be compared to the variety Shangri La offers. Sashimi are relatively fresh if you're a fan.

One thing we noticed is that the service rendered was excellent. They clear our plates immediately after we are done, topping up of our water was not delayed too.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

After being treated shabbily at the Raffles Hotel (see review) we contacted the Fullerton for replacement Sunday Brunch plans. We are glad we did. The Town had perhaps the most varied and sumptuous brunch spreads I have seen: huge carving station, huge seafood bar, endless cheese varieties, Asian options, and so on. All the food was very well prepared and the very friendly staff kept our glasses filled with champagne (actual Perrier-Jouet, not the cheap cava or whatnot featured at the usual "champagne" brunch). The desserts were simply astonishing.
This was not bargain priced at S $364 for two but was worth every penny.
My one suggestion would be enforcement of a dress code as some of our fellow diners were dressed ... Unfortunately (And yes I mean you, fat loud ugly Australian woman in short shorts who constantly talked with your mouth full and chewed with your mouth open). Still, the few slobs really do not detract from a brunch experience that really was first rate.