We had a large group of 22 booked for Sunday brunch to celebrate 2 people's birthdays.
Service was the best I have seen at a brunch in Singapore for the following reasons:
1.When we turned up, the tables were nicely arranged, but the split wasn't quite right for the group, so we asked for a couple of changes. These were attended to without any problem and was quickly resolved.
2. One of the settings was for a 2 yr old - this was done with the high chair in place and plastic cutlery
3. Another child turned up unexpectedly and the staff quickly arranged another high chair
4. Both children were given cuddly toys by the staff
5. The birthdays were celebrated by the band playing at the table and the delivery of two cakes; one for each birthday
6. Paying the bill - where there is a large group and splitting can be problematic, this was no issue
7. A follow up email was sent to the person who made the booking, just reinforcing the customer service focus
While I think there may be better food and beverage offerings for Champagne brunch available, the service we received at the Fullerton will encourage us to book there again. Well done!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.