“Great Food, Attentive Service”
Review of Aerin's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aerin's
Neighborhood: Downtown Core
Neighborhood: Downtown Core
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My friend recommended this place to me when we met up for dinner on a Friday night.....
She fell in love with the desserts on her first visit and wanted to try others.....
Both of us had grilled salmon for the main course..... It must be one of the best grilled salmon I have ever eaten before in restaurants like this..... Others were mostly overcooked, hard, dry.....
This one was perfectly done.... The skin was crispy while the meat melts in your mouth... The sauce that accompanied it was very delicious as well........
The profiteroles we had for desserts were divine......
I am thinking of going there again....let's see if the quality of the food is consistent....

Reviewed February 8, 2011

We went to raffles City to find this restaurant on February 4th as we have been there in 2008 and we liked the food.
This time I think it is even better.
We didn't wait a lot for the food, everything was very tasty! My son love the US beef he ate, my daugter ate all the fish and chips on her plate. My husband eat the grilled chicken with rosemary and polenta, and I tried and it was very good. I choose the shrimp risotto and it was also delicious. With drinks and one crab cake and one riblets we payed a little more than SGD150, including taxes. It is not cheap but for the food we ate I don't think it is expensive also. And it was very good.
We didn't try the dessert but I saw in the other table the chocolate cake and it look delicious and is a very nice portion. The food quantity was also very generous. My daughter had 3 pieces of fish in her fish and chips with lots of French fries.
When I go to Singapore again, I'll go to this restaurant for sure!

Reviewed December 12, 2010

I love my coffee, and I'm extremely fussy - no Starbucks rubbish for me! If you also enjoy good quality coffee, try a cup at Aerin's. I was in Singapore for one day, on my way back to Melbourne Australia, and smelt Aerin's aromatic coffee before deciding that this was the right place to be.

The owner of Aerin's is very proud of his coffee, which is sourced from Brazil and Europe. Aerin's roasts the beans themselves (a sign of a very good coffee shop). I had a picolo late, double shot, and it was sensational - it had a lovely aroma and flavour and left a very pleasant after-taste. It also had a wonderful custard-like milk topping - perfect. And it was very affordable, unlike some outlets in Singapore. Highly recommended!

Aerin's is located in Raffles Shopping Centre (opposite Raffles Hotel) in the basement "Market Place" right next to a large circular indoor water feature.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 21, 2008

A romantic restaurant I can say... Love their baked apple pie... Yummy

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Flower Mound
Reviewed January 8, 2008

You'll just want to have everything, especially the dessert.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook