“Good selection of food in buffet”

Melt Cafe at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
Ranked #39 of 11,356 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Description: With creativity and imagination we have transformed the dining experience. Chefs in show kitchens present a multi-cultural cooking theatre. At any time of the day select from cuisine ranging giant baskets of fruits bring bursts of colour; the wine bar itself is a vivid backlit pink. The space is transitionary, designed for changing moods from muted to energetic up to the fresh and airy garden views. You could dine here every night of the week and the only similarity in experience would be the excellent quality of the food.
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Amazing variety of food served in buffet, vast selection of dishes from a variety of cuisines, good dessert selection. I like the japanese section. Everything from soups, breads, starters to main course was delicious. Went for business lunch.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

There is not one thing I disliked about this place. The food is incredible, very well cooked and beautifully presented.

The staff are attentive and friendly and make you feel completely at ease. My early morning visits here for breakfast were a delight and I would always dine here if I were to visit Singapore again.

I will never forget one waiter who served my husband and I, he was funny and friendly; Jobin was his name. This is going back 5 years now but my husband and I still remember him!

Great staff and fantastic food!!!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

All the food~ Wide Range Of Selection
Thick Ham, Yummy Grill Chicken, Freshly Blended Juice, Omelettes and Waffles~

When we were lead to our seats, the staff get us juices before leaving us ~

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The selection of food and desserts for both breakfast and dinner is outstanding. I must say I do think they are a little too expensive which meant I would not enjoy their food everynight but definitely worth eating at Melt. YUM YUM YUM.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Good price, amazing selection of foods; European, Asain including crab legs and lobster tails, curry's and vegetarian. Everything I put on my plate was very tasty. Loved it and would certainly eat there again!

1  Thank One_scuba_diver