“Service”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Bar, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Description: Crossroads Cafe brings East-meets-West cafe concept to life with a wide menu of signature dishes, premium wines by the glass and draft beers on tap. With a focus on high quality produce and ingredients, expect a menu of sumptuous signatures such as Wagyu Burger, or the all-time local favourite – Hainanese Chicken Rice. This corner bistro on the famed Orchard Road shopping strip is perfect for guests to people-watch while dining, and the casual pace keeps it feeling cozy enough for lazy afternoons. Crossroads Cafe is also Orchard Road’s favourite place to grab a bite while meeting up with friends. The restaurant is consistently listed as one of the top restaurants in Singapore while also heralded for its impressive wine list of over 300 selections and excellent appeal to wine lovers. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I always go there cause of exellent and friendly service. Especially the waitress Lailanie Jane. Very helpfull and quick, always fiendly also when busy. I will be ther soon again and hope the service remains the same.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Marriott touts this as a fresh buffet, and it is. Food is constantly being changed out, or cooked fresh in front of you. But, it is a buffet and it can be chaotic and hectic, depending on what tour group is passing through!

All restaurants are located right next to each other and basically use the same tables. You can order from whichever menu you like. Kind of different and noisy at times.

1  Thank usaflyer
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Singapore Marriott has always been my preferred hotel everytime I visit Singapore. Never once I visit Crossroads located at the front entrance. Two weeks ago a colleague invited me for dinner at Crossroads.

Lucky for me, I made a reservation earlier. This place is always full at nearly all time.

With various choices of drink and food, we had a great time there. The outdoor seating allows you to sulk and enjoy evening at the busy Orchard - Scotts Road intersection.

Price is fair considering the hotel setting. Pork Belly was really good! Best I ever had so far.

Definitely returning!

1  Thank jeffreyhs2406
Reviewed July 21, 2013

It's not often that the hotel restaurant is so good that I eat there more than other restaurants, but Crossroads Cafe was awesome! Also hostess Mina Divina was GREAT!

1  Thank terrylwhite
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This place is the perfect place to stop for a drink during a big shopping trip. My husband and I stayed in the connected Marriott Hotel so we stopped quite a few times. It's great for people watching.

The drinks are expensive but strong so I don't recommend staying all afternoon. They also have some good food. We had the scallop appetizer and chicken club sandwich. Both were excellent though highly priced as everything in Singapore is. I recommend the Lynchburg Lemonade and Singapore Sling. Both were tasty without being too sweet. I will definitely get drinks here next time I'm in Singapore.

1  Thank JuliannaAmanda