“children friendly”

Reviewed November 17, 2008

children friendly

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 15, 2008

Serving portion of pasta are adequate. Quality seems a little below standard. I tried it at the one at Central Mall in Clarke Quay. Still got a lot of rooms for improvements.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 29, 2008

Always wanted to go here because if you look at the window display, it looks very enticing! Finally got to eat at the Marina Square branch and I was a little bit disappointed. The service was bordering on being lousy as I have to ask for water several times. One of the waiters started to clear our table without asking, and this is my pet peeve. Shared an Okonomi Cheese with my friend and it was very dry. This is their version of the popular Japanese okonomiyaki. I'm glad I ordered Katsu Tamato because it was quite tasty, and the pork was very tender. Katsu Tamato is tonkatsu and egg pasta. Even if my first visit was a flop, I'd still want to come back because the other dishes seem very interesting!

Reviewed May 10, 2008