“Great food, great service!”
Review of Michelangelo's - CLOSED

Michelangelo's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great Italian cuisine, love the pasta selections there. My date and I shared a plate of calamari and Caesar salad, the calamari was fresh and crispy, seasoned to perfection and I must say, they are really generous with the serving size of their Caesar Salad. I've tried the seafood pasta and it was amazing! pasta cooked al dente and the grilled seafood were filled with flavours of the ocean! My date had a rack of lamb, I manged to get some off her plate and it was tender juicy and it did not have the gamy smell of the lamb. I would really recommend that to everyone!

We ended our meal with a Tiramisu and a cheesecake. Something really classic and feels homemade; Soft and moist Tiramisu, light and creamy cheesecake.

I would really recommend this place to locals and tourist alike when in Singapore =)

There are newer reviews for Michelangelo's

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We enjoyed the good food here. The service was good too. It is a place where we like taking visitors for a meal.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Last visit was about 2 years but the food is still good. Lobster bisque, ceasar salad with poached egg, pastas are good - go for the tiger prawn if you like seafood or the rigatoni sauasage pasta for meatball lovers and then last but not least the tiramisu. Overall a good return + we enjoyed the 1 for 1 with AMEX credit cards which made it even better.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Food was great.
Ambiance quite ok.
Full booked tables during dinner.
We've got a birthday surprise comes in a photo of the event as your souvenir.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Everyone had told me about this place and I therefore had high expectations for what is expected to be a real Italian restaurant.
Italian it is. But not as Italian as expected. Pricy it is. Way more than expected (I'll remember these bottles of water for some time)!
Food is ok if not more than ok but it's not very fine Italian cuisine though.
One good point for the staff - very kind and always ready to provide advice and joke around too - 2 things I value a lot.