“The perfect steak...”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Description: Morton's is an upscale restaurant specializing in prime aged steaks and offering the finest product available to our guests. Morton's open kitchen reveals the secrets to great steak preparation as chefs prepare entrees in full view. Morton's lends an air of relaxed distinction to any affair. Rich mahogany wood paneling and etched glass set the tone, cozy brickwork and sumptuous wine and food displays punctuate the dining room and Morton's signature table-side presentation make for a truly memorable dining experience. In addition to the dining room, we offer private dining for larger parties in our Boardrooms which can be configured to suit groups of up to 40. Whether it's an elegant dinner, an elaborate cocktail reception or an exclusive wine tasting, Morton's is the perfect destination.
Singapore, Singapore
“The perfect steak...”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Morton's is not the place to bring your vegetarian friends.... Only meat lovers.

Yet again, tried not long ago, and the quality of their steak is amazing. Perfectly cooked as we requested medium rare, tender, hot and juicy and a great taste. Few places are able to compete with them, a lot tried but failed....

Service is good and attentive.

Was not impressed by their appetizers, but the fact is, you are not going in a Steak House to eat green salad!

A bit sad they stopped doing the meat trolley, which was a part of the show, but overall, the meat quality is there... at a price.

For the wine list, it is pricey, but nice selection.

• Visited July 2014

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
Walton-On-Thames, United Kingdom
“Brilliant steak”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We went there to celebrate my husband's Birthday in Singapore. They had the table designed and made us special menu to the occasion, and even made us a Birthday card at the end of the night with our photo :)

My husband enjoyed his Birthday, and we had a great steak there. It is overpriced, but I guess for the pleasure you get it is worth to celebrate special occasions like that.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Shahrzad66
Mobile, al
“Typical Mortons' Experience with the Singapore $$ Added”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

You don't go to a Morton's without knowing you're going to drop a few bills and this is especially true here in Singapore. That being said, while it is expensive the food and service was typically outstanding. To the details...the crab cake appetizer was as good as it is anywhere in the US and the raw oysters had a nice local touch in their saltiness unlike what we experience in the US. The prosciutto wrapped mozzarella was a huge disappointment.
The steaks were what I would expect of Mortons in that the quality was top notch. The staff cooked them exactly how they were ordered and the sides, spinach/mushrooms and asparagus were first class.
In retrospect, this is an ideal place for a US expat to celebrate an occasion that connects them to
home or someone that just wants to have a really good cut of meat but as said earlier, be ready to spend the $$.

• Visited July 2014
Seoul, South Korea
“Fantastic food, one of the best steak I have had in my life.”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had my birthday dinner at Morton's and it was one of the best dinner i ever had in my life! My friend and I had Seafood Platter and shared Rip eye steak. Oysters, lobster, and everything was so fresh and delicious, steak was also really delicious and it was just perfect. They offered all kinds of dessert after the meal, and even printed custom printed menu for me! Service was exceptional and it was a perfect birthday celebration. It isn't easy to find good quality restaurants in Singapore, but I am glad that I have found one. I would definitely go back for that steak and seafood.

• Visited December 2013
Muscat, Oman
“Best steak of my life”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is the best Morton's I have been to in my life! I am a huge Morton's fan but this one is above all the best tasting of them all. I ate here twice, the first time I had the fillet which I recommend above all. the second time they had a special, a fillet with a lobster tail. Both are equally amazing! the Spinach is a great appetizer but remember, their starters are good for two people. Make sure you go there hungry!!!

• Visited August 2013