Open today: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good introduction

Learnt a lot of theories and how to tight knots. Very good introduction course. I caught 3 fished... read more

Reviewed August 12, 2019
ptyantai
Fishing with My Fishing Frenzy Academy

The company organizes fishing courses for those who are looking to take up fishing as a hobby and... read more

Reviewed July 6, 2019
Wanderer67134762888
Singapore, Singapore

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from $15.62
from $14.90
from $88.63
from $18.25
More Info
All reviews lazarus island southern island fish caught boat captain step by step awesome experience explore singapore knots novice fishes instructor anglers casting rods yacht knowledge baits
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Castfishing has never been easy and enjoyable till this trip. With a chance to explore Singapore Southern Island. The boat trip was breathtaking.

Date of experience: February 2019
Captain_Q_MFFA, Owner at My Fishing Frenzy Academy, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

After you practise casting during the course, we bet that it is easier for you now. Seeing the other side of Singapore is always amazing, do come on board and fish on our yacht next time for your Novice Angler's Course, it will be even more breathtaking!

Reviewed March 3, 2019

The best fishing experience ever I had. The conductor was amazing, talkative and funny. But it will be more better if we can fishing under a shelter.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Our instructors are all very passionate to teach what they know to new anglers, so it comes naturally to them to share their funny stories and interesting fishing trips. Part of fishing is to enjoy nature, and the sun is a good source of Vitamin D. Remember to put on some protection like long sleeve t-shirt like what our instructors did, it actually makes you feel cooler though it might look hotter.

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

The Beginner Angler’s Course was a really wonderful experience. My friend & I have learned so much from the course! I can definitely go fishing on my own after learning how to set my own fishing line & rod. Caught a couple of fishes throughout the course too. Will definitely try the Novice Angler’s Course where we can fish on the boat & catch all kind of fishes while learning how to fight them too. Can’t wait!

Date of experience: March 2019

It's great to hear that you have gained so much from the course. Now you are an independent angler and can go fishing anywhere and in the process practice what you have learnt. We also look forward to seeing you on board for your Novice Angler's Course too!

Reviewed February 18, 2019

Both my son and hubby enjoyed the trip. My son was well taken care of.
They look forward for the next adventure.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Captain_Q_MFFA, Owner at My Fishing Frenzy Academy, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

We were happy to have them on board. Your son was very lively and caught many fish during the trip. Glad that he enjoyed the trip. The coral trout caught by your hubby must have made a good dinner!

Reviewed December 18, 2018

We learnt a lot during the lesson, from zero knowledge to everyone caught few fishes. The instructor is super great and nice, thanks Raymond. It's a very good family activity, my 5 & 9 years old kids love fishing after the lesson. Strongly recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Captain_Q_MFFA, Owner at My Fishing Frenzy Academy, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. It's so exciting to see kids catching their first fish. The experience will stay with them for a lifetime. See you again in the next course!