Review Highlights
Fun with kids

My 13 year old was keen to do this after seeing photos - so we came for a walk and the cost was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
lkamphuis
Gold Coast, Australia
via mobile
Nice little boat ride

Located in The Shoppes at the Marina Bay Sands. You get to ride in a wooden boat whilst the... read more

Reviewed April 3, 2019
Wetravelalot12
London

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from $50.66
from $14.90
from $37.17
from $31.66
More Info
All reviews boat ride marina bay sands shoppe photos shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2018

I thought the Sampan Ride thru The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands was very good.
We payed the $10 each at the counter and got straight onto the next Sampan.
The ride take you down the middle of the Marina Bay Shoppes then around the Rain Oculas and back.
This takes about 10 minutes.
Possible not the most exciting thing to do in Singapore but still worth the $10.

Date of experience: March 2018
4  Thank 2014FpvGt
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

My daughter wanted a boat ride and we decided to explore the Sampan rides. It was a relaxing cruise along the shopping mall canal. My daughter enjoyed it very much and we took many photos.

Glad to have a Singapore version of gondola rides of Venetian Macau.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Firstly it took too much time for waiting in a queue ...it mean for a 10 minute ride u hav to wait atleast 1 hour in a queue ..time wasting n money wasting ...secondly two of the boat riders are behaving very firtly ..i hav seen that they both are troubling the two chinese girls n flirting with them all the tym ...very bad behaving with the customers ...please girls be safe from both of them ....

Date of experience: June 2017
3  Thank Ankita m
Reviewed July 1, 2017

Took my oldest granddaughter. She had a great time. The gondolier even let her try on his hat! Only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is that I would have liked the ride to be a bit longer. It made my granddaughter happy so that's fine with me!

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed June 10, 2017

The preschooler and the primary school kids would like to take the ride so we fork out the money for the expensive ride. Of course the daddy did not take the ride to save on one adult. Very slow moving ride, about 10 minutes. Been there done that.
Tips: Join the MBS membership (free) and gets 10% off the boat ride $10/person. Each boat can take up to 4 persons (2 adults 2 kids).

Date of experience: June 2017