“Very good location, clean, tidy, good...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Janet2910
Dresden, Germany
“Very good location, clean, tidy, good price-performance ratio”
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is great. On the 18th floor the view is very good. The pool and the fitness room were very pleasant. Everything was clean and tidy. The only thing was missing in the kitchen: glasses, cutlery and pots. The air conditioning is very quiet and the beds comfortable. It would be good, if the baths would soon be rehabilitated. Otherwise, we had a wonderful stay in a wonderful city.

Your age range 35-49
clopja
Melbourne
“Fabulous spot - needs a little attention.”
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Good - The location was excellent, the pool lovely, the security friendly lots of space and nice big window in the living area.

Bad - This accomodation did not look like the photos on Tripadvisor and I was very upset when we arrived. The curtain rails were broken in the lounge and bedroom, the floors look like they have never been cleaned, the bathrooms were covered in water over the floor, there was a used towel still in the bathroom the shower curtain was completely broken off and the bath was filthy. Despite previous comments we were a family of 5 and there were only 4 cups and no glasses. No effort was put into this apartment and it is tired and not maintained to the standard you would expect, the photos are misleading. I contacted the owner, he apologised and said he would check with the cleaner and made no effort to ensure we were happy with the stay or compensate us in any way. I would stay in the area but not in this rental.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
1Satyendr...
“Perfect location, but no refund of deposit even after 15 days of checking out”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Amazing and very convenient location. Very close to MRT. House is fully equipped and I faced no issues while staying there. Overall a perfect experience. However need to highlight that I was assured of my deposit back by 7July, however till date I have not got this back. I checked with owner who confirmed that she has not made any claim against me. So is the deposit payment pending at trip advisor end? Can I get some urgent help here pls?

Morla A
“Great location and very convenient”
Reviewed May 1, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment is very big and great for big family or friends. The location is perfect, there are mrt and buses nearby, and it wasn't difficult at all to find cabs. Place was also very clean and tidy when my family and I came in. Towels were prepared too.

Ryan is a friendly owner, she responded my messages quickly all time.

It is true that the place might need some freshening up and small repair jobs, but it didn't matter too much for us. I had good showers, I slept well :) The only thing that need to be added is trash bin. I think the place need more trash bins.

I would definitely recommend this place to my friends or family and would love to stay here again. Thank you! :))

brenluDub...
Dublin
“Well located apartment.”
Reviewed March 26, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Excellent location, spacious quiet apartment with comfortable beds, MRT and variety of restaurants and shops just a short walk away, lovely swimming pool on site. Owner always responded to emails and made us feel welcome. The apartment could do with some freshening up and some small repair jobs and a few more kitchen utensils and drinking glasses. However we were happy with the price for such a well situated apartment.

flydoc64
Peregian Springs
“good news - bad news!”
Reviewed October 31, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

The positives: good location, in the CBD, close to food courts, and other attractions. Lovely pool and gym. Good security. AIR-CON!!! Not too expensive, room for 4 adults and 2 children

The negatives: A bit old and tired. TV did not work at all, and after 4 days we got local reception. 2 lights in the bathroom did not work, one was fixed, and one promised, but did not eventuate. Sink blocked in one bathroom. In the fully equipped kitchen there was NO GLASSWARE (we had to buy plastic cups, and obviously this is a long-term problem, because the previous tenant had left some)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool and air-con
Liked least: a bit old and tired and things didn't work
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
TraceyCom...
Bunbury, Australia
“Great location, perfect for younger family.”
Reviewed September 28, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed staying in this apartment in Singapore. Located close to Bugis Junction and only a few minutes walk to Rocher MRT station we found this to be an excellent location for our first holiday to Singapore.
Inside Bugis Junction is a supermarket where you can find most western style foods which was a bonus for us mainly because our kids can get a bit fussy with eating, but my husband and I ate at the food hall just next door most nights and really enjoyed the experience.
The apartment is very clean and modern with everything we needed to have a comfortable stay including air-con in both bedrooms and living room.
Our 2 children enjoyed the huge pool on those steamy afternoons also and the spa too which is possibly even bigger than a lot of backyard swimming pools in itself but only shallower.

I should also give a mention to the friendly security staff, one of whom came out the front of the building as we were waiting for our transfer to the airport and wished us well.

Next time we visit we will definitely be looking to stay there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and ease of dealing with the owner
Liked least: Going home.....
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing