Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Amazing dive company

juzjane
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Extremely knowledgable and humorous guide, and a very professional dive instructor

I took my Advanced Open Water course in Bali in Aug 2017; with WanLiang as our guide and... read more

ongjetwin
Singapore, Singapore

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I have never been to free diving/scuba.. do u think I can do/ learn here...I am presently in singapore.my contact no is 94203461.plz lemme know m interested.

1  Thank sid0651
Peh_WanLiang, Owner at Hybrid Scuba - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Hi, i am Wanliang from Hybrid Scuba. We conduct scuba diving courses if you are interested. We have weekly trips to Pulau Tioman Malaysia or monthly trip to Bali where you can complete your course. Open water diver course for Malaysia is at $690 for SDI and $790 for PADI course. Bali wise based on a 4d3n trip will be $759 for SDI and $859 for PADI course. Do let me know if you require more information. Cheers

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Took my advance open water with them, I will say the company went over and beyond to make the drip comfortable, amazing and fun filled. Highly recommended. Will dive with them again.

Date of experience: August 2017

Hi Jane, we are glad to have provided you with an awesome experience. Blow bubble soon ya.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

I took my Advanced Open Water course in Bali in Aug 2017; with WanLiang as our guide and instructor.

Had a tremendous amount of fun, as WanLiang spared no expense to ensure that our trip was comfortable and interesting, and our dives, safe and enjoyable.

The equipment provided was pretty new, and very well maintained.

10/10 would dive with Hybrid again~

Date of experience: August 2017

Hi Jet Win, thanks for your kind words. We will continue to make every trip as enjoyable as possible and lets dive again soon. Haha

Reviewed August 13, 2017

It was an amazing experience in Tioman! Wanliang, the instructor, was super friendly and always made us feel very comfortable with the training. The trip is excellent for people that work as we left Singapore on Friday evening and were back in Singapore on Sunday evening. Totally worth it!

Date of experience: August 2017

Hi Rogelio, we are glad that you have had a great diving experience with us and congrats on achieving your advance open water diver certificate. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Great week end in Tioman with an amazing team from Hybrid Scuba ! Definitely gonna blow bubble with them again !

Date of experience: May 2017
Peh_WanLiang, Owner at Hybrid Scuba - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Thank you Vincent for your great review. We are glad to have given you a positive experience. Will look forward to your next trip with us