Open today: 11:30 AM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
Wohoo! @ WOOBAR Singapore - Sentosa Cove

Unlike other hotel bars that tend to be tucked away in far corners or be reserved for exqusite... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2019
Ellebarim
via mobile
Dazzling service with amazing ambience

My wife and I stopped by Woobar during our stay at the W, and was pleasantly surprised by the... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2019
maxahn
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from $87.89
from $111.72
from $41.71
from $225.23
More Info
All reviews w hotel high tea woo bar free flow nans signature cocktails sentosa cove modern vibe long island iced tea awesome cocktails warm service wow experience visit singapore sgd
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Had the most amazing holiday with my mum. We only stayed at the W for 2 nights but wish we stayed longer. The Woo Bar was sooo good. Absolute best service!!! All the staff including Stacey and Rohit were so lovely and there is nothing that they would not do to make your stay enjoyable and will make you any cocktail you like. Highly recommend coming to the Woobar. Be prepared to be treated like Queens!

WSingapore, Manager at Woobar, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Hi Lisa A,

What an amazing review. I am glad that you had a great time at WOOBAR and Rohit had taken great care of you.

Thank you once more and I am looking forward to welcome you again whenever you visit W Singapore - Sentosa Cove again.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

For a hotel of its stature and prestige, I expected more. We had the high tea set which turned out to be mediocre and the sofa that we were seated on was not comfortable at all. You may say that I’m fussy or demanding, however shouldn’t we be comfortable to enjoy our drinks?

WSingapore, Manager at Woobar, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Hi Mr. Oscar

Greetings from W Singapore Sentosa Cove!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and I am truly sorry to hear about your experience. Your feedback is truly valuable to us - please allow us an opportunity to correct these shortfalls with immediate effect.

Our team takes immense pride to ensure every guest has a memorable experience while in the hotel and we aim to continue doing the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to Woobar.

Best Regards,

Ashwin
B&F Manager

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

This drink is the best. Not only was drink amazing, his friendliness, kindness, and knowledge were very refreshing during our stay at the W! Alll of the drinks were amazing

WSingapore, Manager at Woobar, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Hi Mrs_Grimes23,

What a delightful review! Thank you very much. WOOBAR is definitely the place to see and be seen while you explore our rule breaking concoctions.

Your commendation about Rohit definitely put a smile on our face and I am sure to pass along your compliments along.

Thank you once again and I am looking forward to welcome you soon on your next visit.

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

With vibrant ambiance, creative and unique cocktail, this place lives up to its name. Special thanks to attentive staff and creative bartender Cleven. Perfect place for every occassion. Wanting to come back and try thier other promos!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank aludabendan
WSingapore, Manager at Woobar, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Hi aludabendan,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to read that we have lived up to your expectations.

Your special comment about Cleven is greatly appreciated and I am sure to pass your praise along.

Thank you once more and I am looking forward to welcome you soon for more exciting concoction.

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Please where you can relax and enjoy the night. Great service from friendly staffs. What else you need?? Woobar is the best place.

Date of experience: March 2019
WSingapore, Manager at Woobar, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Hi ligaya25,

Thank you for your review. I am sure to pass your praise along. I am looking forward to welcome you soon again for another lovely evening.