Book In Advance

from $57.50
from $72.40
from $28.92
16,114 results
All reviews london eye ferris wheel eye view entire city great view of the city city lights marina bay sands afraid of heights night view air conditioned take photos capsule ride rotating skyline movement carriage
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The Singapore flyer is a great experience all round, from the tix available online at a great price for seniors (it was supposedly only for locals or residents,but we didn't know that and nobody questioned us) through the "dreamscape" on entering- an entertaining educational experience, to the actual ride/flight - a magic 30-45 minute everchanging birds-eye view of the city of Singapore and surrounds. Wow, we loved it and so did others in our "capsule".

Reviewed July 22, 2013

God view nice sized cabins, easy access..staff is friendly..how ever no commentary or visuals is a bit dampner .. I think London eye is much better than this. None the less its a must do at Singapore

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Singapore Flyer all but gets ignored by locals and many tourists who stay at the Marina Bay Sans Hotel which has similar views. My understanding is that since its opening the Flyer has underwhelmed almost everyone.

Thant said, we thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Thanks to nonexistent lines we flew (pun intended) right into the flyer's queue and had a very cool, comfy view of the Singapore Skyline from a perspective that is different than what you see from the Marina Bay Sands rooftop deck. On board air conditioning provided a cool break from the withering Singapore heat.

It's really worth a look.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Being from England I have visited the London Eye and was somewhat dry mouthed as the eye passed over its highest point and began to decend - not being most comfortable in high places... Then I went on the Singapore Flyer!

Beyond my initial fear that I would need assisting off the ride by my family, I was not at all sure I would enjoy this attraction, but how wrong I was.

Once the Flyer leaves the ground and you begin to view the spectacular sights close by; the botanical garden over the bay, the Sands Hotel standing taller even than the flyer, you forget you don't like heights and are simply absorbed. I loved it and thought it was certainly value for money. Clean, air conditioned sufficient for comfort, spacious and extremely well run, the Flyer was excellent and my family were keen to go on another day... Well worth a visit.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The wheel seems to turn slower than the London Eye - we found it more pleasant. Nice eateries at the complex.