$382
$296
$238
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$180
$156
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$251
$212
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$228
$177
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$280
$205
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$319
$253
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$191
$159
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$901
$541
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$227
$114
2,306 results
All reviewsbutler serviceastor barla brezzaremede spalady astor roomorchard roadbose sound systemcaroline astor suiteexecutive deluxe roomspg platinumpersonal butlerluxurious hotelpillow menubotanical gardenstanglin mallmarble bathroombreakfast service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I stayed here one night while attending a business event that was being held in the hotel. Absolutely first rate service, nothing to complain about there. Room was very large (the bathroom alone was the size of a small apartment) and very comfortable. The style was not particularly to my personal taste being all rose-wood panelling and marble bathrooms (faux or real I am not sure) but certainly more than adequate. My only niggling complaint would be the slightly irritating panel of switches for controlling the lighting which was not very intuitive nor, it seemed, even reproducible in its responses. Overall no doubt an excellent hotel but with the eye-watering prices I would not stay here again unless there was a very specific reason to do so.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Dear Duncan B,

Thank you for your kind words on the luxurious room and bespoke service at the address where timeless elegance resides. We truly appreciate it and would like to afford you our gratitude.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I'm updating this comment as I'm still staying here and I'm scheduled to check out on the 9th of August.

I've read some of the reviews on the terrible and I definitely agreed. The room is poorly cleaned, the sheets are not change, the service is horrible, the staffs are not helpful, this is what I called a pure nightmare staying here in St Regis Singapore.

The staffs speak to me as if I'm just complaining to get an upgrade but I'm just speaking what I feel is a plain fact. The butler service is hard to get connected with through the phone.

For them, a clean room is a messy sheet, room smelled like wet carpet and they simply just change some towel and then leave the room.

I just moved here from Bangkok and also stayed in St Regis, its like coming from heaven and straight to hell. Trust me, you don't want to stay here. I'm not a fussy person if it comes to good hotel but this hotel is so overrated.

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Devany09

Dear Devany09,

Thank you for taking precious time off to leave us a review. As part of our “Go Green” environmental initiative, bed linens are changed on alternate days but guests can opt for a change by placing the in-room ‘Fresh Linen Card’ on the bed. We do apologise for the inconveniences you have experienced and truly value your patronage, as such, our Concierge had arranged for a Maxi Cab to ensure a flawless trip after your check-out.

We certainly hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We arrived early around 11.30 AM hoping to get our room as we arrived tiered from a long flight. However disappointing we had to wait for another 2 hours, our luaggue was stored away swiftly and we did a stroll around town. After returing the room was ready. The room it's led was nice and comfort blew designed with a nice view. The staff are friendly and helpful which made us feel very comfortable. The overall stay was great and we love the Buffett in the morning, the only downside was tr long wait for the room.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank jennifer J
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Dear Jennifer J,

Thank you for choosing The St. Regis Singapore. Thank you also for your kind praises on the luxurious room and exceptional breakfast at Brasserie Les Saveurs. We truly appreciate it and would like to afford you our gratitude.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Thumbs up to the staffs at st regis, they are helpful.
I was loading my baby and pram up my car.
The staff stand behind me and my car to ensure that oncoming car know of my presence.
Good job St regis team

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AhWee168

Dear AhWee168,

Thank you for your kind words on the impeccable service at The St. Regis Singapore. We truly appreciate it and would like to afford you our gratitude.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

For my husbands birthday I booked 2 nights in a suite at $1500 for the 2 nights. We arrived to be told by the pleasant lady at checkin, with a nice big smile that it was on 3rd floor, limited views and did we want to upgrade for an extra price. I was annoyed and asked that the manager supply something a little better than that, for the price paid, which was far in excess of what we wld have had to pay for similar at Swisshotel (beautiful suite, amazing views with exceptional service and a beautiful lounge for evening drinks and canapes), MBS, amazing views and wonderful VIP lounge, Ritz Carlton, similar, as are others we have stayed at, but I thought, by the photos, it looked special and it came with a" butler service and evening drinks" then it must surely be better. We waited quite some time and were offered a complimentary coffee while waiting. The Duty Manager, Leon, then came out and said he would upgrade us to a Caroline suite on 9th floor but we would need to be out at 12pm sharp on the day we were leaving. As we were leaving on a 10.30 pm flight on that night, and being a Sheraton member for many years, I thought that a bit dissappointing. I later looked at the rate on the net offered by the hotel for the Caroline suite and , even tho I had booked our suite direct, I found the price we had paid for the St Regis was very close to that for the Caroline suite. We went to our room and had been informed there was no "lounge" and that we would have to order complimentary drinks from the butler... We had ordered a bite to eat whilst having the coffee (and as our room was then ready we asked that it be delivered upstairs) and we decided to have a glass of wine with it, which we then duly ordered from the butler....the wine eventually arrived when we had finished eating, we ordered another small meal thru the butler and then also ordered another glass of wine each, waited , the meal eventually arrived at 9.35, the wine arrived when we had finished eating and for the 2 small snack meals and 2 glasses wine each had taken over 2 hrs.( On check out I found a charge of $58 for the very ordinary wine (which was meant to be complimentary)but when pointed out, Leon did deduct this). When the butler came with the first glass of wine, she said she could unpack and I asked for some more coathangers and she went away to get them. Still waiting, I later tel again for the coathangers which then arrived at 9.45, no hint of unpacking and by that time I had done it myself. I found it rather strange that they offer a butler service, and take a very long time to bring each 150-200 ml glass of wine, when they could come with a bottle and fill the glass, and can only assume that they allow 2 small glasses of wine per person per night. I would like to add that the wine was also a very ordinary wine, Im not sure of the make, but certainly not one I would like to order. I would have expected if they supply small glasses of wine, then it could be a better quality.
The next morning rethinking about our experience I went and complained about the lack of butler service and the fact we cld not get a late check out, and relayed to Kelvin Tang and I advised was so dissappointed (as this was a present) that we would like to check out. Well I couldnt have got a more helpful person, he was very empathetic and apologised and later in the day sent a bottle of wine and a birthday cake and fruit to my husband and arranged a 6.00pm checkout on our last day. Kelvin is certainly an asset to the hotel and because of him we were happy to stay for the 2nd night.
That night we thought we would have a couple of wines and then go for a meal in the restaurant downstairs, called butler service, well I have to tell you that this butler service is a very strange service ,it was a repetition of the night before.
Unlike other hotels which serve canapes with their drinks, St Regis serves, nuts or crisps, and we only found that out by asking, it was not offered ????.
However we went and had a meal downstairs and it was delicious.
We had breakfast downstairs looking out to the pool, which in itself is lovely, there is a buffet but in addition you can also order from a menu, which we did... lobster, prawn and caviar omelette with rocket and a seafood sauce, decadent and worth going there just for the breakfast.
Leon did tel and also apologise on the day we were leaving.
The suite itself is very nice, expensively and tastefully decorated and the finishes are lovely. The view was just of some green area, nothing special, the shower was fantastic, several nozzles. The tv in the bedroom had no volume but they fixed that the next day.
St Regis do excel in some areas, but perhaps their are also aspects where they fall far behind other hotels
Would I stay there again, probably not, would I go there for the breakfast, yes definately!!

Room Tip: not sure here, although the photos looked good, I was later told that all St Regis suites are on low floors up to 7th. I guess you need to be very explicit about exactly what you are getting,what floor, what view and dont be fooled by the butler service, which in my opinion is a non event.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank missiek
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear missiek,

Thank you for taking your precious time off to leave us invaluable feedback. We have noted each and every single one of them, please be assured that necessary amends and trainings will be in place to ensure that your next stay with us will be truly beyond expectations.

Your kind appreciation of Kelvin’s and Leon’s committed service has been conveyed. We truly appreciate it and would like to afford you our gratitude.

We certainly hope to welcome you back to the address where timeless elegance resides.