$314
Panpacific.com
$271
$191
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$163
$199
$176
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$140
$98
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$195
$170
$236
$181
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$159
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$409
$243
2,333 results
All reviewsbutler serviceastor barla brezzaremede spalady astor roomorchard roadbose sound systemcaroline astor suiteexecutive deluxe roomspg platinumpersonal butlerluxurious hotelpillow menubotanical gardenstanglin mallmarble bathroombreakfast service
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Some incredible friends of ours put us up here for our anniversary. We had a room that included 24 hr butler in a exquisite suite.

Service is impeccable, food divine and location is great - 3 minutes walk from the best shopping hub - orchard street.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Claude C
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Claude C,

Thank you for your kind words, and also for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Back in Singapore for a few days on business and I thought I would give the St Regis a try. I've never stayed at this particular brand before but I expect a certain level of service from asian 5-stars, particularly ones that make a point of highlighting their 24-hr butlers. Unfortunately so far the St Regis has failed to deliver.

I booked a Penthouse room and had informed the hotel that I would be arriving around 4pm, so I was somewhat surprised to find that my room was not ready when I checked in at 4:30 and I had to cool my heels in the lobby for 5-10 minutes while they "made sure everything was ok". No offer of any refreshments while I waited - not 5 star service.

When I was eventually given my key, there was no offer to show me up to my room, or any enquiry about my bags, and I was left to wander up myself. When I got there, I realised that no one had explained any of the services associated with my room, nor had I been told where breakfast would be served, or any of the many other minor but essential things that are normally handled at check-in. I don't know if the chap who checked me in was put off his game by the fact my room wasn't ready, but regardless - once again not what I am used to receiving from 5-star service. The couple who checked in ahead of me were told all about the 5 free garment pressing, butler service etc, but for some reason I was left to my own devices.

The room itself is quite nice in a traditional decor way, although there are a few surprising omissions/defects given this is a relatively new 5 star hotel - absence of international power points in the room, and also a very chipped tray being used to present the welcome note and drink that really should have been removed once it started showing damage.

It's very easy to get a room and decor right, but in my mind the thing that separates truly memorable 5 star hotel experiences from others is the service, and in this respect the St Regis has left me disappointed.

Dear Tama C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with us, and we would like to sincerely apologise that it was not to your exacting expectation.

We have noted each and every single one of your invaluable feedback and I have personally shared it with the relevant team.

Rest assure that the necessary amends and training will be in place to ensure that such inconveniences will not happen again in the near future.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We have stayed at the St Regis several times, and it never fails to disappoint. Unfortunately it was just a one night stay this time, but as always, the service and attention to detail is spot on and the location is great. Don't forget to check out their amazing art collection, it is something else. We will definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear NinAndrew,

Thank you for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers. Thank you also for your generous praise, and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Just spent three nights at the St Regis. The hotel is great, the food outstanding and service second to none. I booked a regular room and was offered an upgrade for eighty Sing dollars a night, about £40. I usually recoil at his kind of 'deal' but it really is very good value. The top floor rooms are huge and comfortable. And breakfast is included as is wifi, which amount to close to 80 Sing a day in any case. Plus you get free soft drinks from the mini bar and three free drinks a night in the bar.
I'm not a frequent visitor to Singapore, but I would definitely stay there again.

Dear Steve B,

Thank you for your generous praise of your St. Regis experience with us. We are delighted you had an exceptional experience.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

The St Regis has an amazing art collection!
Everything was top class : room, service, food and location.

The only MAJOR disappointment are the cocktails and snacks they offer to SPG Platinum guests : very limited choice and very poor quality. A joke!

Overall a very pleasant stay. I stayed there for business but next time I will come back with my family

Dear Franchine,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers.

We have noted your comments on your experience as an esteemed SPG Platinum guest, and I have personally shared it with the team. Rest assure that the necessary amends will be in place.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.