“Gorgeous Room & Good hospitality!”

Ranked #31 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed August 15, 2013

There are many good hotels in Singapore, but St. Regis Singapore is quite nice hotel.
Since It is pretty close to Orchard Street, it is very convenient for shopping.
But more than that, its hospitality and room are extremely good.

When you check in, you are guided to the reception. You can sit on the chair in front of the desk where a beautiful receptionist is waiting for you.
This service makes your exhausted body relaxed.

Once you finish your check-in, a porter takes you to the room assigned.
If it is your first time to stay there, you will be surprised when you see the big bathtub which is located in the middle of the bothroom.

I have stayed there several times, but I have never been soaked into this big and gorgeous bathtub. Probably if it is more than business purpose, I can enjoy myself in this bathtub.
From that respect, it will be suited to the couples.

Breakfast buffet is also good. You can eat various foods from Chinese to Westerns. Particularly fruit collections are so good. You can enjoy verious tropical fruits in the buffet.
I usually enjoy the breakfast buffet in the morning.

I would like to stay at the St. Regis whenever I go to Singapore.

Room Tip: In Singapore, higher floor is always better, because we can enjoy beautiful landscape.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Mack0617,

Thank you for your wonderful praise of your St. Regis experience with us. We appreciate your generosity, and we look forward to welcome you back again soon.

The St. Regis Singapore

Write a ReviewReviews (2,242)

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed at the St. Regis on my way into and out of Bali. This was the perfect location to stop in and get acclimated to the time change. The staff was amazing, the rooms were impeccable and the location is ideal if you want to take in shopping. I also had the opportunity to enjoy the spa and have a signature pedicure, which after 30+ days still looks AMAZING.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear marlo22,

Thank you for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers. We are extremely delighted that you had a wonderful experience with us and you truly enjoyed your experience at the spa.

We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Its been a while when i visted St. Regis Singpore, the place still look as good when it was open i was very happy to see some of those staff who still recognize me, upon checking it took me less than 5 mins that i shouldn't be a deal for a 6 star hotel,
nevertheless , here is a big turn up for me, breakfast was like fish market staff was running everywere from there you can simply tell they are un organize i waited at less 5 mins before i got sitted, one of the hostess guided me , i have order a coffee were it took 10 mins and i have to ask twice ,after that nobody care to ask me if everything was ok , i saw the manager just standing and happily messaging with his phone like he dont seems to care what was happening around him, i ask one of the male staff if i can have a word with the manager but the staff told me that manager was busy i ask the manager's name BIJU , were the rest of his time he was just standing there, were is the st regis PROMISE, i will never come back to this restaurant with this kind of useless manager .nevertheless hotel still look fantastic

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank michael p
TheSRSManagement, Executive Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear michael p,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your St. Regis experience. We do apologise that it was not to your exacting expectation and it is indeed unbecoming of us.

I have personally shared your invaluable feedback with the team at Brasserie Les Saveurs, and I want to assure you that the necessary amends will be in place as well as training which we believe strongly in will be taken to ensure that your next experience with us will be truly beyond your expectation.

We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Oscar Perez
Executive Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed here several times before and the hotels had up and downs since its opening. On the plus side: great location, great rooms, high standard finishings. To be improved again: service, responsiveness of butler service. It felt a bit like the holtel is on a savings trip, minor things but nevertheless: no more turndown chockolates, no welcome card or fruit, no tea or coffee on arrival, some gym machienes not working, when calling the buttler service they were forgetting things ordered or asked for, etc.. All in all still a great hotel but has slipped from highest standards.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear 100daysperyear,

Thank you for always choosing The St. Regis Singapore as your preferred address here in Singapore. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers.

We have taken note of all your feedback, and I want to personally let you know that I have shared them with the relevant departments.

We look forward to have you back with us again here at the address where timeless elegance resides.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This 5 star hotel is in a fantastic location with just a short walk to Orchard Road shops. The door men are very friendly, helpful and knowledgable. The room we had was very large and comfortable. The sleep quality was great. The lights are a little tricky, figuring out what button will turn on the bathroom lights?! The bathroom was huge and luxurious, the separate his and her sinks were great, although having the makeup mirror on the oppisite vanity to the hairdryer didn't make sence. And the marble floor was very slippery when wet. The butler service was good for what we used, coffee service every morning and extra towels brought to the room very quickly. This was a beautiful hotel that I would certainly stay at next time in Singapore.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Aussiejack1,

Thank you for your wonderful words of your St. Regis experience with us. We have noted your invaluable feedback.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a 5 star hotel in the true sense of the word. It is ideally located close to Orchard Street. From the minute you arrive to check in the service is slick, efficient and welcoming. The rooms are beautiful, especially if you can stay in a suite or junior suite. Each room has a butler service. Our butler was Wilbur, who was so helpful...nothing was too much for him. He even arranged to have our broken suitcase repaired and ready for our departure the next day. The pool area is like an oasis in the middle of the city....so relaxing and hard to leave. There are many hotels in Singapore, but this has to rate as one of the bestt.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear hoteljunkie273,

Thank you for your generous praise of your St. Regis experience with us. We would also like to thank you for always choosing The St. Regis Singapore as your preferred address.

We have shared your kind words with Wilbur, and he would like to personally thank you for your generosity.

We look forward to welcome you back to the address where timeless elegance resides.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I came to had breakfast at the coffee house due to my parents was staying here in this hotel so I accompanied them... When we came down there's a one lady and one gentlemen standing on their, I did approach them and ask for a table the lady told me that there's no more table available and she did offer a different place to have for breakfast that's fair enough. I told her that we would wait for a table cause we wanted to sit at the restaurant not to other place so she let us sit. And the manager was very stiff telling us that you will have to wait for quite sometime which is I already told to the lady that we would wait.. After almost 20mins the manager named Biju didn't get back to us until I approach him cause I saw him just standing and no sense of urgency taking care of the guest. Breakfast is very important we are all hungry and he just don't bother giving us a table. How could st Regis have this kind of manager. Shame on St Regis singapore. I've been to ritz Carlton I didn't experience this kind of service. When we get a table our coffee took 15mins to arrived at the table and I have to ask to four different staff before it get to our table... This experience of mine show that I will never ever come back to this hotel anymore and will tell to all my friends how disaster I've been in this restaurant. Very poor service. The hotel looks good overall but if you get this service it's a BIG NO!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank jheather46
TheSRSManagement, Executive Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear jheather46,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your invaluable feedback of your breakfast experience at Brasserie Les Saveurs with us. We do have to apologise that it was not to your exacting expectation.

I have personally noted your comments and I have spoken with the manager and the team at the restaurant about this. Here at The St. Regis Singapore, we believe in the continuous training of our staff, and I want you to know that we invest tremendously in this.

Rest assure that necessary amends will be in place to ensure that such unfortunate incidents will not happen again. We do look forward to have you join us again soon here at the address where timeless elegance resides.

Oscar Perez