“excellent service at a great hotel”

Ranked #30 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel is fantastic and the rooms luxurious but above all the service is excellent. Everyone cannot be more helpful, whoever you ask in the hotel. A great location and just a quick taxi ride to downtown.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pandatheman
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear pandatheman,

Thank you for your kind praise of your St. Regis experience with us, and for taking the time to share it with your fellow travellers.

We look forward to welcome you back to the address where timeless elegance resides.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The St Regis Singapore has come through its early days stunningly. I could not fault one thing at this hotel (an I am a tough reviewer). The intuitive service astounding me, with the butler observing so carefully my preferences and the next I knew was adapting their service. Amazing. The property is beautiful. Well done St Regis Singapore. I look forward to many more stays.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear stiletravel,

Thank you for your wonderful compliments, and thank you for always coming back to The St. Regis Singapore. We want you to know we honour you as our esteemed guest, and like you, we too look forward to have you back with us.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Loved the hotel, service was very good and breakfast was delicious as well.
We chose two rooms, one of which was the one on the main picture on this site.
The rooms were so big, so luxurious. Great experience!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear cocococat,

Thank you for choosing The St. Regis Singapore, and for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers.

We have noted your invaluable feedback, and we want you to know we value you as our esteemed guest. We will ensure that necessary amends will be made and rest assure that your next experience with us will be truly beyond your expectation.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

First time to stay at the St Regis Singapore. Very nice hotel décor and ambience. Staff at the front desk was helpful and friendly. Very impressed by the bathroom, very nice bathtub with Bose sound system, one can easily spend an hour in the tub.
The Butler service was excellent and they took care your needs and requests promptly which really impressed me.
In such a luxurious hotel, I expected everything was in good condition. I used their DVD service and borrowed few DVD, however, most of them were not available. While the one which I borrowed, the condition wasn’t good. I didn’t know it’s caused by the player or the disc itself, it’s just very choppy.
The staff at the restaurant wasn’t very helpful and friendly as well. When I came it there for breakfast, no one really care to show me the table. I felt little neglected and they didn’t come to offer or refill coffee or tea as well unless you asked for it.
But overall experience was very good. Hope things will be improved in my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank cocococat

Dear cocococat,

Thank you for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers, and thank you for your wonderful praise.

We have noted your invaluable feedback, and rest assure that I have personally shared them with the relevant departments and necessary amends will be in place.

We want you to know we honour you as our esteemed guest, and we look forward to welcome you back to the address where timeless elegance resides.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

At first I thought this hotel was a little far from Orchard road but it turned out to be just a short walk during my stay there. The butler had a little surprise for my son while we went out for a short walk and the little surprise was placed in the room before we returned.

There is a his and hers sink and a good sized bathtub. There is a Bose sound system in the room, so bring your favourite collection of CDs with you if you'll be staying longer.

I won't go into details of their service. If you have experienced St Regis service/butler, there's really no need further mention.

I'd come come back again for sure if staying in the city and for a place further from the congested city, I'd still prefer the other Starwood hotel at W Sentosa.

Room Tip: Request for a higher floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank P O

Dear P O,

Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed 10 nights and had some wonderful but also some ordinary moments
We were not impressed that we were slugged an early check in fee of $240 particularly as we were staying such a long time
Also the room we were allocated had a faulty bathroom tv and it took a frustrating 5 reports before I was believed and we were then moved to a better room
Coffee service disappointing as it arrived cold every time despite insisting it be very hot
Also the bed was not properly made up and on one occasion without the top sheet which was disappointing
Despite the above we enjoyed our stay and overall the experience was positive

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank johnah24
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear johnah24,

Thank you for choosing The St. Regis Singapore, and for making it your preferred address during your time here in Singapore. We are glad that you have had a positive experience here at the address where timeless elegance resides.

We have noted your invaluable feedback, and we want you know we take them very seriously and I have personally shared them with the relevant departments. We want to assure you that your next visit will be truly beyond your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was invited to one of my close friend's wedding dinner on 29th June. I have been to several wedding dinners in many of Singapore's top hotels so I was not expecting much of a surprise for this one. However, upon arriving at the lobby I was greeted by not just the doorman / front office (I think), a petit lady in grey smiled and asked if I needed help. I responded and she walked me all the way to the ballroom, from lobby to the reception area.

After my registration, just when I was about to look for a drink, I was swarmed with drinks and delicious bite sized snacks from their service staffs. Whenever I'm done with a drink or plate, there is always someone who will offer to take them from my hands.

Dinner was even more enjoyable. Drinks are frequently topped up and food came amazingly timely. I also noticed that their lightings in the ballroom is dimmed at the most romantic level for such a beautiful ballroom, whereas most hotels just kept it at maximum level throughout the dinner.

Halfway through my dinner, I reluctantly relieved myself from the table to go to the restroom and I met this young lady with a black jacket over her purple blouse. She immediately asked if I'm looking for the restroom even before I had the chance to make the request. She walked me all the way. The restroom however is a bit warm inside.

Service was consistently good over dinner and when it was time to depart I told myself I will come again to experience it all over again when the chance comes. Taking a cab home was a breeze as well with the doorman hailing cabs as fast as the crowd gathers.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Siminleepris,

Thank you for your kind praise of your St. Regis experience with us, and also for taking the time to share it here. We appreciate it a lot, and we want you to know we value you as an esteemed guest of the hotel.

We look forward to welcome you back for even better experiences in the near future. The address where timeless elegance resides is your address of luxury refinement.