“Great Place!”

Ranked #27 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed at the St. Regis in Singapore, recently on a business trip. It was an amazing experience, that really exceeded expectations! The accommodations and amenities were all top notch! The price although not cheap, was very inexpensive for this type of hotel. I will definitely stay there on my next trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Vinoman23
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Dear Vinoman23,

It always thrills us to know that our guests like yourself have an experience beyond their expectations when they stay with us here at The St. Regis Singapore. Thank you for your glowing review, and we look forward to have you back with us again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for The St. Regis Singapore

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Every hotel should learn from St Regis. My husband, daughter and myself stayed in the Lady Astor room. We are Starwood members and have stayed in a few good hotels around the world but nothing compares with the service and courtesy that was extended to us by the hotel. Right from our pick up to our check out, service was exceptional. This will be our preferred hotel en route to Europe or India and we will certainly recommend this to everyone.

Room Tip: The Lady Astor room is spacious and so are the bathrooms. So if you are three travellers this is the...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Lalita M,

Thank you for choosing The St. Regis Singapore, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travellers. We are extremely thrilled to know that we have made your St. Regis experience with us a truly memorable one. We look forward to have you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

As a Starwood platinum member I look forward to that extra bit of care I receive when checking into one of their hotels. Unfortunately, that's not always the case.
This hotel, however, goes far beyond what I expected.
I stayed there in January with my daughter. We booked two St.Regis suites through an upgrade deal the hotel had.
At check in, an executive assistant was called over who informed me both the suites had been further upgraded. I was very impressed withe the rooms and the in room check in. The suites have three televisions. Bedroom, living room and one above the bath.
It can take a few minutes to master the control buttons for lighting, curtains etc but that wasn't difficult.
As it was a late night arrival we decided to skip breakfast and have the butler bring coffee to our rooms. What a pleasant way to start the day.
The hotel pool area was nice and quiet by Singapore standards.
The Astor bar staff are very friendly and always remember your name.
The front door staff were truly professional and at the same time very friendly.
The overall feeling is that your staying in a very happy and friendly environment.
I've stayed in many different hotels in Singapore, some a little closer to the Scots / Orchard intersection, but this hotel more than makes up for the short ten minute walk.
Would I stay again?
Yes, next week actually.
Do yourself a favour, stay here. And look up some of the great deals before you book.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear RESCHS,

Thank you for your kind words on your stay with us here at The St. Regis Singapore, and we would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your experience with your fellow travellers.

We are glad to know that we have provided you with an experience that was truly beyond your expectations, and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stayed for four nights while on a business trip. Upgraded to a deluxe corner room. I don't think it is much different from a standard room. The room is very nicely furnished with a desk, comfortable sitting chair, small couch, Bose sourond sound system and a comfortable king bed. The bathroom includes a soaking tub, separate shower, toilet stall and double vanity. The shower is great with a rain head and body spray. Service at the hotel was very good. We did not use the butler service much, but it was nice when we did. Had dinner in the Italian restaurant (La Brezza) one night and thought it was good, although over priced. Enjoyed several glasses of Cloudy Bay in the Astor Bar and found it to be quite comfortable. The breakfast buffet is great. Lots of fresh and tasty fruit, made to order eggs and about anything else you might want for breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear dt95,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at The St. Regis Singapore during your business trip. We are glad to know that your St. Regis experience was a memorable one and beyond expectations. We look forward to have you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Very impressed with room layout; surprisingly large and well appointed. I was a little annoyed that there wasn't an in-room coffee machine...but you just call the butler and within minutes you have a perfect cup of coffee at nor charge. Bliss. Overall I liked the hotel. I didn't love the location, mostly because I wasn't in Singapore for shopping. Location requires a 15 min cab ride to financial district. Returning to the hotel in the evening on a rainy day can require a rather long wait to find a cab. And it rains frequently in Singapore. Grumble. I think next business trip I'll try the Fullerton due to proximity to financial district. St Regis would be my pick if visiting during Great Singapore Sale month.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear MarkNelsen,

Thank you for choosing The St. Regis Singapore, and we are extremely thrilled you have enjoyed your stay with us. Singapore does rain a lot, and travelling anywhere within the island during peak hours can be trying at times.

Nonetheless, we are more than happy to assist in getting you your transport of choice should you require it during your next stay. We hope to welcome you back to The St. Regis Singapore.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Nice room, great butler service, good location ( near botanical garden, Orchard road ), breakfast variety shld improved, and shld get in more experienced staff to serve. Great variety of tea and coffee is being served upon request, and they serve my favorite brand, TWG. A bonus!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear D L,

We are glad that your stay with us here at The St. Regis Singapore was a truly memorable one, and we would like to thank you for sharing your invaluable feedback with us. We have noted all of your comments, and we assure you that necessary amends will be taken. We look forward to have you back with us here at the address where timeless elegance resides.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was never a great fan of Starwood brands, but after my stay in Singapur I guess I will need to change my opinion at least a bit.
As an ex hotel professional I can apreciate an quick reply on emails. Concierge, Mr. Salleh answered always in less than two hours, although I was writing in french. An excellent first impression.
Bently service from airport was very efficient, with an excellent, educated driver. Check in made in room, very swiftly.
What I specialy liked was personal touch, that however did not go out of the borders of profesionality and respect. It is not easy to achive this. Butler service also very good.
Rooms are spacey and very nicely decorated. I like the classical fleur of hotel rooms without some designer hooly-booly and this was here achived. Everything in room you can adjust to your needs just by pressing a button. Also sound isolation is great. I had a room close to the elevator, I didn't hear one single thing.
The only thing I would wish is a bit more of toilleteries, so I don't need to call the room service constantly for another dose of shower gel and perhaps a bit more fancy presented.
Although it was a week (stay from Tuesday to Wednesday) there was no problem for the late check out. Without surcharge. VERY MUCH APRECIATED.
Breakfast to room ordered for 10 am, got it at 10am sharp!
So, I hope to come back very soon, but for more time. Staying at this hotel is a pure pleasure and a great run away from the daily stress and cocerns.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear cap_nemo_hr,

We are extremely thrilled to know that we have made your St. Regis experience with us here at The St. Regis Singapore a truly memorable one. Thank you for your glowing review, and for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. We hope to have you back with us at the address where timeless elegance resides, and we are happy to note that your experience will always be beyond your expectations.