The St. Regis Singapore
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$177
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$150
$118
Official Website
  • Restaurant
$286
$189
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$257
$187
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$158
$523
$310
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $412/night.

One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$207
$158
Agoda.com
2,352 results
All reviewsbutler serviceastor barla brezzaremede spalady astor roomorchard roadcaroline astor suitebose sound systemexecutive deluxe roomspg platinumpersonal butlerluxurious hotelpillow menutanglin mallbotanical gardensmarble bathroombreakfast service
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed at St Regis for 4 days recently and enjoyed our time there. The hotel itself is quite classically styled, very well appointed rooms which are very luxurious. Our floor had its own butler which is a nice touch. Reasonable position close to orchid rd and stuff which were very eager to help. Would gladly stay again on our next visit to Singapore.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LRGFF
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear LRGFF,

Thank you for selecting The St. Regis Singapore for your Singapore experience. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to have you back with us to in the near future.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had a suite upgrade for our 3 nights in Singapore. Can't think of a single thing that could have been improved upon. Check-in, check-out, butler service was exceptional. The room was luxurious, functional and beautiful down to the heated wall in the bathroom and shower.

The spa was magnificent-very beautiful and good treatments

Breakfast was good with a wide selection of food.

We were lucky to arrive in hairy crab season and had an excellent crab meal at the chinese restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear WazzaM60,

We are extremely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at The St. Regis Singapore, and thank you for sharing your glowing review. We look forward to welcome you back to experience our bespoke hospitality the next time you visit The St. Regis Singapore.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

By Far one of the best hotels ive had a stay in. Up to the mark and what is expected from the St Regis Brand. Early check in, but the staff was more than accomodating, and got me a room. WIth more than 500sqft of space, plenty of light, and a room that exemplifies luxury and functionality, my one night stay was perfect. The Butler service was super prompt with my clothes pressing and the entire staff was very caring.
Checkout was seamless, and everyone made sure to ask how my stay was and checked to see if there were any shortfalls and if I would choose their hotel for my next visit.
Best bit : Due to a streched morning meeting, I was getting late for lunch as was in a hurry to check out, I forgot to take out my personal belongings from the safe. I returned at 3pm after realising my mistake only to find out that my possessions had been found, recorded and logged by secuirty, and within minutes of showing my identification, they were all returned to me by the head of security himself who personally came down for the handover, needless to say without anything missing.....Impressive ? YES !!

Room Tip: Theyre all good !
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ali R

Dear Iceman86,

Thank you for bestowing us with your gleaming review, and we are always happy to know that you have brought back fond memories from our St. Regis experience. We look forward to welcome you back to The St. Regis Singapore in the near future.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed two nights at the St. Regis Singapore and which I'd stayd longer (I split my trip up between this hotel and the Sheraton Towers). Like most St. Regis hotels I've stayed at everything was fantastic, from the check-in/check-out, to the service, to the butler, to the breakfast, and of course the room itself. I was upgraded to a Grand Deluxe room thanks to Starwood status, and it was lovely. The room was very spacious, the bathroom huge, and all the furnishings of course top notch. The decor does seem a *tiny* bit dated, but not in a bad way. And nothing is run-down so it wasn't an issue.

I didn't experience any of the service issues others have mentioned; in fact if anything I was floored by how EVERYONE on the staff said "Hello" and "Good Morning" every time I left my room. It felt great to be genuinely appreciated for my patronage.

Also no hassles for me at breakfast, which was excellent. I didn't spend any time in the bar, spa or pool so I can't comment on those amenities, but I wouldn't hesitate to make this hotel my first and only stop next time I'm back in Singapore. It's not cheap, but they do offer pretty nice discounts on pre-paid rooms if your travel plans allow, and with the discount it's not completely out of budget.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Dear p_sf,

Thank you for choosing The St. Regis Singapore for your stay, and we are delighted to know that you have enjoyed our hospitality at The St. Regis Singapore. Exceeding our guests expectation has always been our uncompromising mission. Looking forward to welcome you back for your next vacation in Singapore.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Have stayed at this property more than a few times now and recently came back end of December for a 2 night stay.

The hotel itself and especially the room is great. Great bed, huge bath room with my all time favorite (built in tv into the mirror above the bath tub).

Don't know if I was unlucky this time, but the room I got had clear faults and some things were dated.

There were scratches on panels, the fabric on the side of the windows where the curtains go down was ripped in several places and I even found a (like someone had drilled most likely) hole in the ceiling in the entrance.

There were also some service slip ups, first morning I never got the coffee I asked for during breakfast and had to reorder.

Had room service two evenings as well and was nothing to write home about. I still remember my cold and dry club sandwich that I could not finish and that I paid a premium for.

For a St Regis and the price you pay, that is not what I expect...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear birddogilainen,

Thank you for choosing The St. Regis Singapore. We have taken note of your valuable feedback and shared them with the relevant departments. Rest assure that we have taken necessary measures to ensure that your next St. Regis experience with us will be beyond your expectations.