Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews serviced apartment bedroom loft washing machine home away from home housekeeping staff the location is perfect swimming pool the breakfast area comfortable stay yogurt shopping mall bisma housekeeper orchard mrt ms gym
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels we stayed in. Apartment was large with a sitting area with a couch. The room was very, very clean. The staff at the front desk was very friendly, helpful and professional, specially Ali; he’s so great and gentleman and so hospitable. The lobby was nice and clean. Breakfast area was great, There was plenty for everyone, I definitely would stay at this hotel again

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Um_salama13
Livia_Choo, Manager at Orchard Parksuites by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Dear Um_salama13,

Thank you for staying at Orchard Parksuites and compliments towards the team especially Ali.

I am delighted that you had pen down such a positive reviews and had an enjoyable stayed with us.

I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 20, 2019

everything is good, though the breakfast variety can be improved.
the piano in the lobby is my favorite thing.
I played it every day .
the staffs in The reception allowed me to play outside the normal hours, which made me extra happy.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Curious65388520895

Dear Wanbin Sun,

Thank you for staying at Orchard Parksuites!

I am delighted that you have an enjoyable stayed with us & thank you for playing such a beautiful music for everyone’s and we certainly miss it.

We will look into the feedback of the breakfast menu and improve on it.

Reviewed May 20, 2019

Stayed one week in studio, ideal for couple.
Location is excellent with all transport ,food, shops within metres
Staff were exceedingly helpful and friendly. Ali at the front desk was very accommodating to cater for our various requests.
Breakfast was more than adequate, replenished constantly.
Laundry was clean,well equipped and even free detergent.
Used the well kept gym and pool daily.
Noted that various maintenance was being put in place. Yes, it looked a little tired but it is a minor factor as the rooms were up to date, clean and functional.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank malee53

Dear Malee53,

Thank you for staying at Orchard Parksuites & your compliments towards the Team especially Ali.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stayed with us. Your positive reviews have given us a great confidence to continue to deliver our best service.

Reviewed May 20, 2019

Excellent location, friendly staff, breakfast included was a plus, overall marvelous stay! Close to all the major shopping malls on Orchard and across the street from the MRT, public transportation subway, which takes you to every tourist attractions you need to see.
Claire from Canada

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Vacation39092517638
Livia_Choo, Manager at Orchard Parksuites by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear Claire,

Thank you for staying at Orchard Parksuites and your positive review !

I am delighted to know that you have an enjoyable stayed with us and find our property so convenient to all major shopping malls and transportation is so accessible

Keep well !

Reviewed May 18, 2019

The apartments are extremely well located with the MRT easily accessible via the ION shopping center and a good supermarket in the basement of the Gong Cha - Takashimaya building.
The staff were friendly especially Maria who went above and beyond even giving my children ball to play with in the pool!
The decor in the rooms was a little dated but then I feel like the apartments were good value for money. Having said that I did get a bad back from the bed which went away as soon as I got home!
The kids loved the pool - never too crowded and plenty of shade.
We would definitely recommend to others.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Charlotte M
Livia_Choo, Manager at Orchard Parksuites by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear Charlotte M,

Thank you for staying at Orchard Parksuites and your compliments towards the team especially Maria.

I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stayed with us and will be recommending our property to your friends.