Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews serviced apartment bedroom loft washing machine home away from home housekeeping staff the location is perfect swimming pool the breakfast area comfortable stay yogurt shopping mall bisma housekeeper orchard mrt ms gym
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2019

it is a great hotel and you cannot beat the location. 2 minutes out the door your at orchard station. dining and shopping right out the door. apartments are nice only complaint really is the could use a good and thorough cleaning. traces of soap scum or hard water in my shower. adequate breakfast on the weekday mornings. staff were fantastic and extremely friendly and helpful. someone above or below came after 3 days in one of the neighbouring apartments and you could hear them walking and the water running. would stay again as the pros outweighed the cons.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Livia_Choo, Manager at Orchard Parksuites by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

Dear Hunglow,

Thank you for staying at Orchard Parksuites and your compliments towards the team.

I am glad you had enjoyed our location so much as our property is just across all the great shopping malls, eateries & train station.

My apology pertaining to the bathroom issues which I will address it with my team. Nonetheless, I am glad this did not deter you from choosing to stay with us again.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

The team led by Livia is good in managing and taking care of my family's needs during their stay at OPS. We stayed there for 11 nights in a 3-br apartment, and really enjoyed the stay. Rooms were clean and spacious, and service was excellent.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Livia_Choo, Manager at Orchard Parksuites by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2019

Dear dezmondz,

Thank you for taking your precious times to share your stayed experience with us and I am honor by your compliments.

It’s truly a great experience having your family with us and I hope to welcome all of you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 24, 2019

Hotel was in a great location, to MRT, and shopping centres.3 bedroom apartment was excellent, and very clean. The staff were all very helpful.The swimming pool is awesome, has a great gym. I would highly recommend it to others, and will definitely stay here on my next visit to Singapore.Thank you Orchard Park Suites Singapore.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Coastal57652678012

Dear Coastal57652678012,

Thank you for taking time to pen down your staying experience with us.

I am delighted that you like our superb location at the heart of Orchard Road and our apartment with great facilities.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future to Orchard Parksuites and you could get in touch with me at liviachoo@fareast.com.sg

Reviewed January 24, 2019

Orchard Parksuites is our favourite place to stay in Singapore. The staff are always friendly and helpful, and we love being just steps from Orchard Road and the MRT. Unfortunately on our most recent visit, I developed a chest infection and had to be hospitalised. On my return from hospital, the staff unexpectedly gave me a bowl of delicious fruit, which made me feel brighter immediately. A few days later, they sent me a beautiful vase of lovely flowers. They also regularly inquired about my progress. I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to the staff member who called me an ambulance and to all the caring managers and staff for making my stay as comfortable and happy as they possibly could. My family and I will see you again in the near future.

Dear DesBAu,

I am glad your family had an enjoyable vacation in Singapore. Your well being is our main priority and I am glad we are able to render our assistance & brighten up your days with the fruits & flowers we had prepared for you. We are so happy when you fully recovered from your illness.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future and you could get in touch with me at liviachoo@fareast.com.sg

Reviewed January 15, 2019

Everyone who works in this apartment seemed very happy and they absolutely are one of the best people who we've had encounters with. The service quality is top of the class and this are made possible by the people who work here. Everyone is very nice and prompt to any of our needs. The location is also very convenient. Just steps away from the Orchad Road and MRT! Would definitely recommend for staying, either short or long term!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Livia_Choo, Manager at Orchard Parksuites by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Dear HansSgp,

I am overwhelmed by your glowing reviews and I believe my team will continue to deliver the best service to all our guests.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.