Me and my family (about 20 members) booked 3 rooms at the Regency House. 2 were the three-bedrooms and one was the studio. We stayed for 8 nights and it was nice. Locations was very near the Orchard road. Staff was nice (though the guy who took the night shift can use a chill pill). Overall it was a good stay, breakfast had the essentials not very fancy but OK. Only complaint is the furniture and the windows need to be soundproofed.
Would stay here again and recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the junction of Penang Road and Oxley Road, Regency House is within minutes by foot from the major shopping malls along Orchard Road. Besides the fine dining options along the famous district, the serviced apartment is a minute's walk from Killiney Road, which offers a wide selection of local and International cuisine.The Istana, which is the Official Residence of the President of Singapore and entertainment hotspots such as the trendy Robertson Quay are also located nearby. The Somerset MRT station close by connects you to the rest of the island, with the Singapore’s Central Business District at Raffles Place just two stops away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Regency House by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regency House Hotel Singapore
- Regency Hotel Singapore
- Regency House By Far East Hospitality Singapore