“Peaceful and comfortable home away from home”

Treetops Executive Residences Singapore
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed with my family.The staff were very good and paid a lot of attention to details. We had many requests and they really went all out to help us, no matter what our needs are.
I am most touched by one incident when I requested for help late at night and they managed to help me resolve it. Really appreciate that.

The room is spacious and cleaned well. Maids are friendly and cater to our needs too. The kitchenette is well stocked up with utensils and sufficient for us to whip up a simple meal when we wanted to just dine in over the weekend. If we are lazy, the cafe offers very economical asian and western fare as well. Breakfast is provided and is sufficient for everyday fare, what made everything better is once again, is the service staff , who never fails to delight our mornings.

In our neighbourhood were many good restaurants,and there are convenient stores and a supermarket within 5 mins of walk as well. Of course there were no shortage of shopping and recreations (movie place etc) since orchard road is just right around the corner -- so 5 stars for location and amenities.

What I liked the most would still be living environment-- which can be summarised in one word: peaceful. Loved the well landscaped greenery within the estate, which are really well maintained. It is not surprising to see squirrels and local birds on the trees just outside our balcony, which never fails to amuse me as I am a nature lover.

Overall , we really felt at home during my stay and will definitely come back if we need to check into a serviced apartment in Singapore. Please keep up the standards.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KarenPine
Zelene Z, Marketing Communications Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear KarenPine,

I am glad to know that you have enjoyed every bit of your stay with us. It is such a pleasure to be providing all that you have mentioned. Here at Treetops, we understand that small touches will make a big difference, and we are certainly glad that our facilities and services have made you and your family comfortable, especially the convenience that our location offers amidst the peaceful living space that we aspire to provide to our guests.

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review , we certainly hope that you would be able to share this with your colleagues, family and friends! With more than 60% of our estate covered with greenery, we are certainly fortunate to have we us some friendly forest friends like local birds and squirrels on occasions. We are indeed glad that this has complete your positive experience with us during your stay and do drop by any time for a quick nature respite back at Treetops .

Once again, thank you for making Treetops your choice accommodation in Singapore and we look forward to welcoming you back at our place soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had a great stay at the Treetops and would suggest it to friends or business associates in the future. I would also stay here again.
The rooms are really nice. They are a good size and are very quiet. They are also tastefully decorated and well maintained. It is also a nice touch when you arrive that they provide you with food and drinks to get you started. The pool is also beautiful and also has a nice area for kids as well as plenty of lounge chairs to relax.
The hotel also serves free breakfast during the weekdays. To be honest I found the food to be subpar. The food is soggy and not cooked well. Considering how cheap food is anyway I would suggest just buying some food at the supermarket and cook in your room. However, the food you can order off the menu for lunch and dinner which is not included is much tastier and also not overpriced.
While I found the experience good overall I did feel it was run a little bit like a Military High School. I put all my laundry in bag went down to the front desk and asked them to collect it. They asked me if I had itemized everything on the laundry list. I said no, but would happily do it when I come back. Upon my return the laundry had been collected not giving me the time to itemize it. The following day it was returned in good order and I was appreciative. Later at 9:30 at night after a long day the woman from the desk called me to lecture me about itemizing the laundry despite having offered to do it. I didn't complain, but I found it odd. On two other occasions they called me between 9:30 and ten at night to ask me if I was extending my checkout or needed a taxi to the airport ten days before my scheduled departure. I appreciate the attempt at good service, but leave me a note or tape something to the door regarding extending my stay. My colleagues who stayed there as well also had similar experiences. I would give this hotel 5 stars if they improved their skills in engaging their clients a little. Overall though it was a good experience during my month there.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rafaelnemet
Zelene Z, Marketing Communications Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear rafaelnemet,
Thank you for taking time to write an extensive review for Treetops! It is a great joy to know that we have made your stay enjoyable , and it is certainly a pleasure having you with us too. At the same time, thank you for your generous compliments with regards to our service and facilities at Treetops, which would certainly motivate us to do better.

We note your comments on our complimentary breakfast, which has been highlighted to our F&B department for review. With regards to the departure requirements and gentle reminders for our guests, while we have good intentions to ensure a smooth check out for you and to prevent any error like mixed up laundry items, we thank you for your feedback and would certainly re-look into this aspect of our service to improve on our procedures.
With this I would like to thank you for your kind understanding and am glad that you are happy with your overall experience at Treetops.

Once again, thank you for expressing your intention to make treetops your choice accommodation for your next visit to Singapore and we certainly look forward to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Beautiful, quiet and green, this hotel has a resort-like feel in the heart of Singapore on Orange Grove Road. Excellent staff, well maintained facilities and good food- this executive residence tempts you to postpone finding your own apartment as far as possible!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Zelene Z, Marketing Communication Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear SupriyaS

Thank you for the kind review on your delightful stay at Treetops Executive Residences. It is great joy to know that you have had an pleasant long stay with us and are certainly glad that you have enjoyed the peaceful and resort-like ambience that we offer in the heart of Singapore.

Your generous positive comments on our services and experiences will definitely be shared with our respective departments, as an encouragement for our staff to continue their efforts in making Treetops a leader in service excellence and to do better for all our Guests.

Once again, thank you for making Treetops your choice accommodation in Singapore prior to settling down into your own apartment and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back any time!

www.treetops.com.sg

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Its difficult to find anything negative to say about Treetops .
We had a 2 bed apt for 1 week , a lovely welcome hamper was most appreciated ,
the apartment was clean ,modern,spacious and equipped with a large variety of appliances and good quality utensils. All the staff were very courteous and helpful and the rooms cleaned daily to a high standard . The swimming pool was delightful ,the restaurant offered a fair selection of good quality meals at a reasonable rate and the location was perfect. 2 minutes from Orchard Rd and all those shopping malls and a 5 minute walk to the MRT station for access to the rest of Singapore yet set in a totally peaceful location with nice gardens and koi carp pools . I would have no hesitation in returning to Treetops ,in fact if I do go back to Singapore it will be my first choice for accomodation. Thank you to all concerned for a memorable stay .

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank thomas p
Zelene Z, Marketing Communications Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear thomas p,

Thank you for the kind review on your delightful stay at Treetops Executive Residences. It is a great joy to know that we have made you and your family's stay enjoyable and that you are satisfied with our services and facilities, as well as the ease and convenience that Treetops provides because of our strategic location. With 60 percent of the estate land landscaped with more than 200 exotic plant species, we are certainly glad that the refreshing sight of evergreen foliage and ponds have completed your positive experience with us.

Your positive comments on our services and experiences will be shared with our respective departments, as an encouragement for our staff to continue their efforts in making Treetops a leader in service excellence and to do better for all our Guests.

Once again, thank you for making Treetops your choice accommodation in Singapore and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

www.treetops.com.sg

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment with a pool view for 8 nights in April 2013. From the time we arrived, hours early, we were looked after with breakfast, early clean of the room and check in, welcome basket, shown through the apartment, traditional tea and more.
Although not the cheapest it is certainly one of the best

Room - Great had heaps of space and was serviced regularly (we had 2 adults and 2 girls 15yrs old
Pool - Fantastic, big and clean
Breakfast - Not huge but plenty to eat and a reasonable variety
Restaurant - Great value and great food
Service - Could not fault
Internet - Always strong
Transfer - One is included and was on time and friendly
Location - Close to everything and quiet (too close to shops with 3 girls)
We would definitely stay there when we return

Room Tip: the 2 Bedrooms with balcony all facing pool so less city noise
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 2HolidayKings
Zelene Z, Marketing & Communications Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear AshimaM

Thank you for the generous review for Treetops on TripAdvisor! It is indeed our great privilege to receive such high praise and we are happy to know you and your family have enjoyed your experience at our serviced apartment. The pleasure is with us to serve you and all of your encouraging comments will certainly be passed to our respective departments to motivate us to do better.

Once again, thank you for making Treetops your choice accommodation in Singapore and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Treetops was a great place to stay in Singapore. Serviced, well maintained apartments and helpful staff makes this place a sure shot place to stay in. Excellent location with walking access to Orchard Road for the shoppers and about a ten minute walk to Botanical Gardens for the nature lovers and athletic minded! Treetops also ha s a good pool and lots of greenery all around which makes you feel almost as if you are in a resort in the heart of Singapore.

Breakfast is nothing great and inspite of it being complimentary, we never made it to the breakfast after the first day. They can add and improve on the breakfast and then this place will become an excellent place to stay in!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Zelene Z, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear AshimaM,

Thank you for taking time off your schedule to pen down a review for Treetops. As much as you have enjoyed your stay, it was a pleasure having you and your family with us too. At the same time, thank you for your generous compliments with regards to our service and facilities at Treetops, which would certainly motivate us to do better. In addition, we are delighted to have made you feel like you are in a resort in the heart of Singapore, while bringing you conveniences due to our proximity to the Botanical Gardens and Orchard Road.

We note your comments on our complimentary breakfast, which has been highlighted to our F&B department for review. Once again, thank you for your valued patronage, and we certainly hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Treetops for 5 days with my 2 boys aged 3 and 10 months whilst my husband was in Singapore for business. The rooms are well appointed and very clean, ours was a bit dark in the day due to being on a low floor but this worked well with the pushchair.
All of the staff were friendly and very helpful, even helping me in and out of taxis with the children. The 2 bed apartment actually offers very good value when comparing to other hotel rooms in the area.
We were a bit disappointed with the breakfast, the selection was the same every day and when we arrived one morning at 9.30 (it is served until 10) they had run out of pastries. The staff watched me struggle with the children at breakfast and didn't offer to help but I can appreciate they may have been busy and are used to families having maids with them.
The swimming pool is great for adults but only has a small circular area for small children and there are only steps down to this area so makes it impossible to take a pushchair with you.
Overall we were glad we chose Treetops and would do so again if we are lucky enough to return to Singapore again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Scam34
Zelene Z, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Scam34

Thank you for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad that the team at Treetops has made your stay enjoyable and it is indeed a true pleasure to hear that you are happy with the overall services and facilities at Treetops.

I would also like to extend our sincere apologies on behalf of Treetops for a shortfall in your expectations at the cafe as our man power is pretty stretched during the busy breakfast hours. Your feedback is important to us as we note on your comments and have pass them on to our respective departments for immediate review and for proper measures to be applied wherever applicable. We definitely hope to serve your needs even better for your next return.