Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$73
View deal
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I had the worst experience of my whole life of traveler here...even if it is a low budget place...
I had bed bugs in the mattress and my locker has been broken and my computer MacBookPro and telephone has been stolen. The Management did not want to call the police as they did not believe me. it cost me 2500 euros to stay there for few nites only. I wish i managed differently my stay.
Please save your time and money, do not stay there....
Everything is awefull there.

Date of stay: July 2012
20  Thank Stefan K
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is really small guest house with very old style designed ! But when i stay here, it's only 15 SGD/ nite/ bed for me to stay in Dorm, so i just need a place to sleep !The service is fine because you can't expect anything to be better for this kind of low budget guest house!

Date of stay: September 2011
3  Thank Jenla1
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stayed here last January 2012. If you are looking for just a typical place to spend a night living with a tight budget, this is the best place for you. A 55SGD/night for a couple room with free kaya toast, tea and coffee every breakfast will do.

Inside the square couple room, beds, pillows, bedsheets are dirty and unsanitized. Noises are everywhere (people chatting, someone singing, someone laughing, radio playing and slamming of doors).

Toilets are separated from the bathrooms so no problem with that. You just have to wait for your turn if there are many people using them, but there are lots of T&Bs on the second and third floor.

This is the best part for this guesthouse, the location. Very accessible. The guesthouse is just across the Bugis Junction Mall. Restaurants and Cafe's are everywhere from hawker to fine dining. One of my favorite places to eat nearby is the steamboat restaurants along the streets of Beach Road. Ranging from $16-$20 eat all you can buffet (This is the best). When it comes to shopping malls, great finds are also there from bazaars to luxury shopping.

Bugis MRT Station is just a 5 min walk away from the Backpacker Cozy Corner Guest House.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank DadKat
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I stayed here for two nights in June last year. I needed a cheap room for two nights so I ended up with this hostel. I reserved a twin private room through their website (cheapest private option available) and after paying a deposit I received a confirmation by email.

The hostel is close to Bugis MRT station, which is very convenient. After check-in, I was assigned a room near the reception counter. The room had no window, had a small desk and chair and there was a bunkbed set with clean sheets. So enough for just sleeping as I would go out for most of the day.

The shared showers, bathrooms and sinks are strangely located next to the eating area. As goes for all shared bathrooms, wear flipflops inside the showers as well. I did not use the free breakfast or the free internet terminals in the hostel, as you can find many eating options outside the hostel (local cuisine and fastfood joints), as well as a large internetcafe with fast internet connection a few blocks away at the opposite side of North Bridge Road.

Overall my stay was fine, you really get what you pay for here so no complaints from my side. So if you're looking for a bed and a shower at a good rate in a central location and don't mind the backpacking youngsters, go here.

Date of stay: July 2011
2  Thank BackPackMaluku
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Just look elsewhere if you can. If you run out of money and this place is your only salvation then it is ok.
Otherwise, pick other place. The bathroom is very poor, if you want to take a bath, you can not hang your stuff at the door. The aircon is rest in peace, and there is nothing the staff can do about it.

Date of stay: June 2011