SkyOrchids
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Singapore
See available hotels
Wow Hostels(Singapore)
Seng Wah Hotel(Singapore)
View Hotel
Hotel 81 - Gold(Singapore)
BudgetOne Hotel(Singapore)
View Hotel
Hotel 81 - Star(Singapore)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Basically the hostel works fine for me, cheapest that i could find... compares to any other chaep hostel around geylang... clean, comfortable bed..
For a very low budget traveler, this place is heaven!
All you have to deal is the lady who runs it, she's can be a lil bit harsh, but c'mon dont be too over sensitive, (all that you need is a place to crash here). If you're nice enough, I can assure you, she can be nice too :)

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
4  Thank TheTami
Reviewed August 19, 2010

that landlady there is a monster.b4 coming to singapore,we made reservations and was ask to pay thru credit card 10percent of the total amount but when we arrived there,it seems that they did not made reservation for us and were asked to stay with 2 males inside the room stating that its a mixed dorm in which we know nothing abt.this monster,noticing our discomfort,started to shout at us as if we were just insects.we came to singapore to enjoy and not to be maligned by this fat landlady monster.we told her we cant stay there because of the situation and she's so rude.she made us pay one day stay which we happily obliged just to be able to get rid of that appalling hostel.i dont recommend this hostel,you will surely regret it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
5  Thank ladyluck00
Reviewed March 16, 2009

Kim is a nice lady. I felt very welcome. Clean rooms, friendly people. Good stay.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank 8883er
Reviewed March 26, 2008

This hostel advertises itself as 'stylish' and '5-star', with breakfast included. I saw no breakfast nor was it ever mentioned to me, the private room was bare except for the bed; the room didn't even have a curtain in the window, which was fronting the street and the windows of the opposite building. In the evenings it felt like being in a shop window. Nights were noisy. The only good thing I can say is that the guy who signed me in was reasonably friendly. I was very disappointed, as the reviews I'd read beforehand had seemed reasonable, or I'd never chosen this place.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mea1
Reviewed May 16, 2007

the only positive thing i can say about this hostel is its location which is near the mrt. When we stayed for 10 days last month we witnessed the owner freddy being abusive to his wife and towards other guests including ourselves. on our last evening freddy was as usual drinking heavily n told us at 10oclock to turn the kitchen light off. we did but told him we were not happy about the way we had been treated - he started shouting at us and woke our neighbour in our room. he became v aggressive n told us that he would make sure that something happened to us when we reached thailand - we spent the night frightened for our safety. the next day at the airport we made a complaint to the tourism board. Pick another hostel in singapore just to ensure you have a wonderful time.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple